AFL 2024 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

3 goals out of the midfield and went at 91% if hes not given 3 somethings seriously wrong for mine
The $81 taken for Matt Rowell was a good investment. I know Heeney was $151 or something but I think Umps look what's under their nose hard ball gets clearances tackles. Matt Priddis did all this and everyone was shocked when he won.

Think it's Matt Rowell and Tom Green in front Think about it Nick Daicos had the year Heeney is having. Goals, possession, flashy plays, media attention. Didn't win. Rowell and Green play similar footy to all of these past winners.

2023- Lachie Neale Brisbane
2022 - Patrick Cripps, Carlton. ...
2021 - Ollie Wines, Port Adelaide. ...
2020 - Lachie Neale, Brisbane Lions. ...
2019 - Nat Fyfe, Fremantle Dockers. ...
2018 - Tom Mitchell, Hawthorn Hawks. ...
2017 - Dustin Martin, Richmond Tigers. ...
2016 - Patrick Dangerfield, Geelong Cats.
2015 - Nat Fyfe, Fremantle.
2014 - Matt Priddis, WCE

Taking Tom Green $10 and $3.25 place and Rowell with $81 bet in round 1 he was on fire in that game and got thr 3 today was all the tackles/ possessions and 2 goals.

The $81 taken for Matt Rowell was a good investment. I know Heeney was $151 or something but I think Umps look what's under their nose hard ball gets clearances tackles. Matt Priddis did all this and everyone was shocked when he won.

Think it's Matt Rowell and Tom Green in front Think about it Nick Daicos had the year Heeney is having. Goals, possession, flashy plays, media attention. Didn't win. Rowell and Green play similar footy to all of these past winners.

2023- Lachie Neale Brisbane
2022 - Patrick Cripps, Carlton. ...
2021 - Ollie Wines, Port Adelaide. ...
2020 - Lachie Neale, Brisbane Lions. ...
2019 - Nat Fyfe, Fremantle Dockers. ...
2018 - Tom Mitchell, Hawthorn Hawks. ...
2017 - Dustin Martin, Richmond Tigers. ...
2016 - Patrick Dangerfield, Geelong Cats.
2015 - Nat Fyfe, Fremantle.
2014 - Matt Priddis, WCE

Nick Daicos a weird example to use as a negative given he very likely wins if he doesn't get injured

Nick Daicos a weird example to use as a negative given he very likely wins if he doesn't get injured
Yeah this is correct. There have been other favourites like Heeney playing that way but the in and under player like the list I gave got up.

A lot to like about Heeney. Swans look like they will win a bunch of games and likely to be highly competitive in losses. He's been absolutely dominant so far. Kicks goals and uses the ball very well. Most importantly he stands out - if he gets 25 and kicks 2 he's not going to be overlooked like some players are who fly under the radar.

If I'm betting right now it's on Serong. Dominating disposals, contested possessions and clearances. Gets high tackle numbers. Not much comp for votes and the umpires adored him in the back end of last year once they finally started to notice him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back