AFL 2024 AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of slightly bias picks here

Jordan Clark AA - $13 @ PB, numbers similar to Sinclair, its a longshot for a reason though, it also relies on Freo staying good so he gets media talk
Alex Pearce AA - $7 @ PB, Best Defender in the comp for first 5 rounds, getting all the media plaudits which are key, obviously has to keep form up and Freo probs need to stay good.

I managed to nail Luke Ryan in his AA year @13ish, so have done it before but obviously theres some bias in these, media plays a massive part in AA too and Freo aren't exactly big in the media.
Like the Pearce one more than Clark. Clark plays a position where in the AA team they're likely to just stuff a midfielder in to get them in the team. Can't do that with Pearce

Like the Pearce one more than Clark. Clark plays a position where in the AA team they're likely to just stuff a midfielder in to get them in the team. Can't do that with Pearce
I think they always have 2 running backs

2023- Sinclair, Houston
2022 - Sinclair, Saad
2021 - rich, Dale
2020 - Sheppard, dbj
2019 - houli, hurn
2018 - hurn, Whitfield

But yeah, won't be getting a bench spot that's for sure

Jordan Clark AA - $13 @ PB, numbers similar to Sinclair, its a longshot for a reason though, it also relies on Freo staying good so he gets media talk
Alex Pearce AA - $7 @ PB, Best Defender in the comp for first 5 rounds, getting all the media plaudits which are key, obviously has to keep form up and Freo probs need to stay good.

I managed to nail Luke Ryan in his AA year @13ish, so have done it before but obviously theres some bias in these, media plays a massive part in AA too and Freo aren't exactly big in the media.

Really like the Pearce one when we don't know how long Taylor is missing, Moore has let in a stack of goals, Weitering has missed a month. If Taylor only misses a week or two I doubt it but at 13-1 its a better bet than the price.

that stat probably the reason Sam Taylor made it in 2022 despite playing in a 6 win team.

What's Weitering paying? If he doesn't miss the rest of the season, he's overdue a spot.

Would need to not miss games and he was abysmal last weekend. If Taylor only misses 2-3 I’d be stunned if it’s not him.

Nice find, Pearce into $3.50 since this post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I have a few ahead of him too

Does get the carlton buff tho, media darlings

At this point in time if it was picked it would be Taylor and Pearce imo, media seemingly would back that in too

Yep wouldn’t discount someone like SDK if Geelong stay up there or something. It’s Taylor and then there’s probably 6-7 that are very even

Adelaide to have least wins in 2024 at 101. I know their a proud club that has never won the wooden spoon but they are in the conversations for the wooden spoon for me.

I dont think the gap between them and North Melbourne is that much.

North beat them tomorrow and Adelaide will be into single digits.

Adelaide to have least wins in 2024 at 101. I know their a proud club that has never won the wooden spoon but they are in the conversations for the wooden spoon for me.

I dont think the gap between them and North Melbourne is that much.

North beat them tomorrow and Adelaide will be into single digits.
no thanks.
for me, 'Norths first win' Round 13 1u @7.5 pb.
1714139340863.png

Tailing $8 TAB
Nibble on R22 WCE $15 and Winless $11 also Pointsbet
Absolutely burning money betting on anyone to go winless.

There ain't a single club that has gone winless in over 50 years.

Even West Coast last year, who were being nominated as one of the worst teams ever by some media commentators won 3 games.

North aren't even that bad (list wise).

Should get at least 4 wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back