AFL 2024 AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

Chucked some cash on GWS +8.5 in the season handicap against Collingwood @ $4.55.

Pies are two wins behind and GWS have a game in hand, so Collingwood need 5 wins more than GWS from here on in from 18 games.

Possible, but $4.55 seems overs.

No way this is what the market is given GWS are currently Minor Prem favourites and Collingwood are 7th pick

Chucked some cash on GWS +8.5 in the season handicap against Collingwood @ $4.55.

Pies are two wins behind and GWS have a game in hand, so Collingwood need 5 wins more than GWS from here on in from 18 games.

Possible, but $4.55 seems overs.
Hahaha as if

Wouldnt it be against every handicap, not just Collingwood?

Ahhh there's my mistake, I thought it was against Collingwood off scratch rather than top of the table overall 🤦‍♂️

Still happy with GWS with an +8.5 start overall.

You think $4 is value for a midfielder averaging 16 disposals a game?

Give me Sam Darcy at $15.
Darcy got the Round 4 nod, but yeah, I do think Reid is value at $4. It's not just about the disposals.

See below...

Harley hype real with fend-off masterclass The youngster has now broken 11 tackles in his first four matches, which already leads the entire League.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trigger pulled
Will be comfortably top 4 come the buy round
Potential home final
Should turn a profitView attachment 1955620

I agree with these bets. The test will be post-North game, but can't discount a 5-0 start, assuming they account for North. You can only beat who you're drawn to play, and they've done that. If they do win at least a few of the tougher matches post-North, those odds will reel in. Happy to take these prices now and risk it.

Harley Reid will likely earn the Round 4 Rising Star nomination. Can still get $4 at bet365 prior to the announcement. As low as $3.50 elsewhere. Gone 5u
Yep, called it last week when he was $4. Thought he'd get the nomination last round. He'll get it this week, for sure...27 disposals and 1 goal - $2.75-$3 still value.

A couple of slightly bias picks here

Jordan Clark AA - $13 @ PB, numbers similar to Sinclair, its a longshot for a reason though, it also relies on Freo staying good so he gets media talk
Alex Pearce AA - $7 @ PB, Best Defender in the comp for first 5 rounds, getting all the media plaudits which are key, obviously has to keep form up and Freo probs need to stay good.

I managed to nail Luke Ryan in his AA year @13ish, so have done it before but obviously theres some bias in these, media plays a massive part in AA too and Freo aren't exactly big in the media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back