Discussion 2022 Pre-Season - AAMI Round Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He's in a carlton jumper on the site for me but on the app he's in a sydney jumper.

On the app I also have Will Brodie's picture (but in a Gold Coast jumper) whereas on the site he's a grey blob.

Chapman, McInnes and Durdin grey blops on app but pictured on site.

It's all over the shop.

To be fair, I have heard McInnes does actually resemble a grey blob - so that one is probably accurate....

Any Hawks fans want to have a crack at how their 22 lines up when fully fit? Assuming Ward is a lock I can see some issues for MacDonald when the likes of Day, Jiath, Bramble and Impey return. Looking at how they sit for round 1 one of Phillips or Shiels could make way for him, but beyond that it looks dicey.

Any Hawks fans want to have a crack at how their 22 lines up when fully fit? Assuming Ward is a lock I can see some issues for MacDonald when the likes of Day, Jiath, Bramble and Impey return. Looking at how they sit for round 1 one of Phillips or Shiels could make way for him, but beyond that it looks dicey.

I think you answered the question! Very fringe and no certainty for a run of games.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think you answered the question! Very fringe and no certainty for a run of games.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
With some names looking like they'll be back round 2 he could be a one game wonder unfortunately. Still interested whether they see Phillips and Shiels making way for the younger brigade.

wow ok.

I've restarted the app hundreds of times. Must be a total uninstall and reinstall for me.

Terrific software. 10/10.
Yeah I mean it's the AFL

With some names looking like they'll be back round 2 he could be a one game wonder unfortunately. Still interested whether they see Phillips and Shiels making way for the younger brigade.
New coach makes it hard to know, if Clarko was still in charge Phillips and Shiels 100% stay in.

Not sure how Mitchell will go about it, don't think anyone knows. Gut feels says Shiels starts early as a leader and gets phased out if his form doesn't improve. Phillips can play reserve grade for my local club for all i care. Anywhere but an AFL field please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In order of ranking, this is where I have the Top 20 rookies for on field JS/chance to debut or play:

1. N. Daicos
2. JHF
3. J. Ward
4. Rachele
5. Durdin
6. Gibcus
7. P. McCartin
8. SDK
9. Ralphsmith
10. C. Macdonald
11. Naish
12. J. Hayes (with Ryder out)
13. Kemp
14. S. Hayes
15. C. Stephens
16. Hough
17. Pedlar
18. Sinn
19. N. Long
20. H. Dixon (with Darling likely to be back now - stocks go way down)

Next in line: N. Martin, Mead, McEntee, O'Driscoll, McComb, Wanganeen-Milera, Hollands, N. Stevens, H. Sharp, Baldwin

A visual so it's easier to ascertain (J. Boyd in place of Naish and T. Joyce not included but could take the place of H. Sharp if there's any whispers):

1646946740544.png

Last edited:
In order of ranking, this is where I have the Top 20 rookies for on field JS/chance to debut or play:

1. N. Daicos
2. JHF
3. J. Ward
4. Rachele
5. Durdin
6. Gibcus
7. P. McCartin
8. SDK
9. Ralphsmith
10. C. Macdonald
11. Naish
12. J. Hayes (with Ryder out)
13. Kemp
14. S. Hayes
15. C. Stephens
16. Hough
17. Pedlar
18. Sinn
19. N. Long
20. H. Dixon (with Darling likely to be back now - stocks go way down)

Next 10 in line: N. Martin, Mead, T. Joyce, McEntee, O'Driscoll, McComb, Wanganeen-Milera, Hollands, N. Stevens, H. Sharp, Jeka

A visual so it's easier to ascertain:
If Cooper and SDK aren't playing round 1 with a promise of 5 games without being dropped no matter what Scott and co need a ******* beating

They showed enough during the pre season to play them

Otherwise i agree with your list

Sorry for misleading a few of you yesterday in regards to Naish's price.

His official price of 314K seemed odd and random until I remembered that his 2020 average of 34 gets artificially lifted to 42.5 due to shortened quarters.

34 x 1.25 x ~8385.5 x 0.88 (6 games discount) = $313,617.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back