Adelaide2012Home.png

Away

Adelaide2012Away.png

Clash

Adelaide2012Clash.png

I believe that the front Toyota logo looks like this:

2012_homeGuernsey_s.jpg

away_gue_newtoyotalogo_s.jpg

Are North Melbourne wearing stripey socks all the time with the white shorts this year? In previous years they've worn fully royal-blue socks with both kits except against Western Bulldogs who also wear fully royal-blue socks. Just askin' :)

Updated all the jumpers which were inaccurate. Still not 100% happy with the eagles clash

Try a different template, some designs just dont look right on the current template such as the Hawks clash, Demons clash, WCE away and the clash, basically any design that features curves near the sides of the jumper.

Great job LC but there are still sponsor mistakes in probably about 80% of the guernseys. From what I know:

* Adelaide - Crompton Lighting is all navy on the away and clash shorts. Unsure whether they are confirmed sponsors for 2012.

* Brisbane - Both logos look strangely compressed - tip: paste the logos on in Powerpoint or Word, not paint. Apart from that, all good.

* Carlton - Hyundai logo isn't in a white box on the away guernsey. Just white text on the navy background.

* Collingwood - Home guernsey has CGU on the back in a blue box, without the swirl next to the text. The swirl is in fact removed from all the CGU branding. Fly Emirates on the back of the away is much more rectangular, and the "Fly" is the same size as the "Emirates". The home should have just "Emirates" on the front, not "Fly Emirates". This has been in place since 2011. The clash has CGU on the front and Fly Emirates on the back (a reversal of what you have currently).

* Essendon - The True Value Solar and 13 SOLAR logos have a much darker blue. Check out google for an example. The away guernsey has the KIA and True Value Solar sponsors reversed.

* Fremantle - Woodside is on the front of the home, Programmed on the back. The Programmed logo is rectangular, and as stupid as this sounds I have confirmed it as a purple box with a rounded corners white outline. The text inside the purple box is obviously white. The Woodside logo on the back of the clash is monochrome, all purple.

* Geelong - all good.

* Gold Coast - the Virgin Australia logo is in a dark grey box on the back of the home and front of the away and clash. The Hostplus logo is no longer rectangular, it actually looks more square with the icon to the left and HOST stacked on top of PLUS. If you get my drift.

* GWS - As far as I know, correct.

* Hawthorn - The Tasmania logo is still blue with white text. No change here. Also, the HSBC logo looks oddly compressed.

* Melbourne - The Dees have not yet confirmed a front sponsor, so leave the front blank on all three guernseys. Melbourne conform to the "one sponsor for front, one sponsor for back" method rather than alternating for home and away games.

* North Melb - The Mazda text on the alternate guernsey is white. Argy jumper is gone.

* Port Adel - Port have no front or back sponsors yet for 2012. :eek: So leave all guernseys blank until sponsors are confirmed.

* Richmond - The Harvey Norman logo on the black shorts is their normal logo in a white box.

* St Kilda, Sydney, West Coast and W. Bulldogs - all look good to me.

As a general rule, the AFL and front sponsors logos should be lower across the board. But as all teams have different templates, they differ for each team. Still, they do all look too high up for me. Check out some previous Jumper Guide Discussion threads (2010's hit over 1000 posts! Yes, that's how tedious we are!) and you can check out the progression of guernseys as they were continually altered by the designer.

Great work, and I hope this information helps. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job, but the you forgot the Bulldogs red jumper, and the eagle head on the WCE away should be much bigger. I also hate that template.

At least I'm not the only one.:)

Wasn't that just a botch with the Kooga catalogue and the red guernsey was just for training?

That's what someone on here said but I don't think it's been confirmed yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back