Changes:
Adel - Red shorts
Bris - Blue shorts for Fitzroy
Carl - Full on M&M kit (please...)
Coll - Black based jumper
Ess - Stuff the constitution and fill the sash in black + black shorts
Freo - Bring Back the anchor
Geelong - Navy base
GWS - Never Surrender (As home is now predominantly orange)
GC - My ideal home kit but inverse to yellow
Haw - Majority brown hawk face
Melb - Royal blue shorts
North - Royal blue shorts, full blue back
Power - OG Away Jumper but Teal as main body
Rich - Black shorts
Syd - Only one that is unchanged
StK - Candy Stripe predominantly white
Bulldogs - Back to 2021 clash with white cuffs
West Coast - Blue shorts

View attachment 1988914

Please do this Essendon.

Change the constitution.

do you enjoy this monstrosity that i made?
no? neither do i, so you have to experience this too.

can't tell it's a tassie devil? you weren't able to tell the logo was a devil either.

bon appetit.
Screen Shot 2024-06-07 at 5.10.20 pm.png
(I actually don't think it's that bad, just very awkward and executed very poorly within the space of 15mins)

do you enjoy this monstrosity that i made?
no? neither do i, so you have to experience this too.

can't tell it's a tassie devil? you weren't able to tell the logo was a devil either.

bon appetit.
View attachment 2013027
(I actually don't think it's that bad, just very awkward and executed very poorly within the space of 15mins)
It's not bad although the problem is, you can make out a jaw and teeth but that's it. No head structure. If you fix that it'd look great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not bad although the problem is, you can make out a jaw and teeth but that's it. No head structure. If you fix that it'd look great
Yeah, I figured that was all it would take to show that it was the logo but I guess maybe because it's still fresh, it wouldn't be that recognisable. The initial idea, before I went full psychedelic mode was just the red silhouette used as a yoke on a green background, so less was around it to detract from the silhouette.
Also, just to add to my previous comment. Let's say this design was actually used, the sponsor would cover some integral parts of the designs
Very true, if I wasn't lazy enough to find a Tassie company to stick on the guernsey, I would have had some issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back