Discussion My custom AFL Jumpers or uniforms

Remove this Banner Ad

TheBillABCTV

Senior List
Oct 4, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I edited the hawthorn 2023 home jumper but thinner stripes.
I would have hawthorn home uniform: brown jumper, Brown collars, 3 thinner gold Stripes, Gold numbers, brown shorts at home, white shorts away, brown ruck socks with 3 gold hoop stripes on the socks.

I would have the hawthorn clash uniform: Gold jumper, Gold collars, 3 thinner brown stripes, brown numbers, white shorts, gold ruck socks with 3 brown hoop stripes on the socks.

The brown i have for hawthorn is red 58, green 16 and blue 9. Gold i have red 255, green 170 and blue 4. take care.

Attachments

• Hawthorn-Home-2023.png
    Hawthorn-Home-2023.png
    9 KB · Views: 112
  • Hawthorn-Clash-2023.png
    Hawthorn-Clash-2023.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 94
I edited the hawthorn 2023 home jumper but thinner stripes.
I would have hawthorn home uniform: brown jumper, Brown collars, 3 thinner gold Stripes, Gold numbers, brown shorts at home, white shorts away, brown ruck socks with 3 gold hoop stripes on the socks.

I would have the hawthorn clash uniform: Gold jumper, Gold collars, 3 thinner brown stripes, brown numbers, white shorts, gold ruck socks with 3 brown hoop stripes on the socks.

The brown i have for hawthorn is red 58, green 16 and blue 9. Gold i have red 255, green 170 and blue 4. take care.
any reason for the brown home kit

any reason for the brown home kit
I like Brown over Gold. Also in 1925 to 1932, 1934 to 1949 Hawthorn did wear mostly Brown in the V design. 1933 Hawthorn wore mostly Gold. from the 1950 season Hawthorn wore stripes design. The Gold jumper with 3 Brown stripes Hawthorn has done. I wish the Brown was home.

Last edited:

If I had my way PAFC would wear these full time black and white for showdowns uniforms. Black shorts home showdown, white shorts away showdown. Black and white hoop ruck socks for show down socks. I would have the black, white, teal and silver for Retro Rounds only. The brown one as home ones as Collingwood would not allow port to wear black full time, the white clash number 1, sky blue preseason home and away, the preseason away would be clash number 2.

Attachments

• 08-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason7.png
    08-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason7.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 05-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason11.png
    05-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason11.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 04-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason5 clash uniform.png
    04-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason5 clash uniform.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 03-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason4 away with white shorts grand final logo.png
    03-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason4 away with white shorts grand final logo.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 02-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason3 Away with brown shorts.png
    02-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason3 Away with brown shorts.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home.png
    01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Port-Adelaide-Showdown ruck socks.png
    Port-Adelaide-Showdown ruck socks.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Port-2003-Heritage.png
    Port-2003-Heritage.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 34
If I had my way PAFC would wear these full time black and white for showdowns uniforms. Black shorts home showdown, white shorts away showdown. Black and white hoop ruck socks for show down socks. I would have the black, white, teal and silver for Retro Rounds only. The brown one as home ones as Collingwood would not allow port to wear black full time, the white clash number 1, sky blue preseason home and away, the preseason away would be clash number 2.
I have done the hoop socks. End of the year i will see if Rob could please do the black and white ones for me.

Attachments

• 08-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason7 sky blue hoop socks.png
    08-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason7 sky blue hoop socks.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 05-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason11 sky Blue hoop socks.png
    05-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason11 sky Blue hoop socks.png
    42 KB · Views: 21
  • 04-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason5 clash uniform long white ruck socks with 3 brown stripes.png
    04-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason5 clash uniform long white ruck socks with 3 brown stripes.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 03-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason4 away with white shorts long brown rick socks with 3 white stri...png
    03-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason4 away with white shorts long brown rick socks with 3 white stri...png
    40.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 02-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason3 Away with brown shorts long brown ruck socks with 3 white stri...png
    02-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason3 Away with brown shorts long brown ruck socks with 3 white stri...png
    39.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home long Brown ruck socks with 3 white stripes.png
    01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home long Brown ruck socks with 3 white stripes.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 20
I have done the hoop socks. End of the year i will see if Rob could please do the black and white ones for me.
Mero I did these today [Brown Ruck Socks with White and Sky Blue stripes], [White ruck socks with Brown ans Sky Blue stripes]. I did the sky Blue socks earlier. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 08-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason7 sky blue hoop socks.png
    08-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason7 sky blue hoop socks.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 05-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason11 sky Blue hoop socks.png
    05-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason11 sky Blue hoop socks.png
    42 KB · Views: 16
  • 04-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason5 clash uniform brown hoop socks with white and sky blue stripes.png
    04-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason5 clash uniform brown hoop socks with white and sky blue stripes.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 03-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason4 away with white shorts Brown hoop socks with white and sky blu...png
    03-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason4 away with white shorts Brown hoop socks with white and sky blu...png
    40.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 02-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason3 Away with brown shorts Brown hoop socks with white and sky blu...png
    02-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason3 Away with brown shorts Brown hoop socks with white and sky blu...png
    39.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home Brown Hoop socks with white and sky blue stripes.png
    01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home Brown Hoop socks with white and sky blue stripes.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 19
Mero I did these today [Brown Ruck Socks with White and Sky Blue stripes], [White ruck socks with Brown ans Sky Blue stripes]. I did the sky Blue socks earlier. Enjoy.
Mero I have done all the suggested home ones in Long sleeves. I have kept all the short sleeves. For all clubs I will do them in long sleeves as well as having the short sleeves. I will do the away ones, clash ones etc in the coming days. Rob I hope you liked what I did? Enjoy your weekend Rob.

Attachments

• 01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home Brown Hoop socks with white and sky blue stripes brown lo...png
    01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home Brown Hoop socks with white and sky blue stripes brown lo...png
    34 KB · Views: 18
  • 01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home Brown Hoop socks with white and sky blue stripes.png
    01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home Brown Hoop socks with white and sky blue stripes.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home long Brown ruck socks with 3 white stripes Brown long sle...png
    01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home long Brown ruck socks with 3 white stripes Brown long sle...png
    34 KB · Views: 15
  • 01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home long Brown ruck socks with 3 white stripes.png
    01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home long Brown ruck socks with 3 white stripes.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home brown long sleeves Test for Rob.png
    01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home brown long sleeves Test for Rob.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home.png
    01-Port-Adelaide-Uniform-Jason1 Home.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 24
Mero I have done all the suggested home ones in Long sleeves. I have kept all the short sleeves. For all clubs I will do them in long sleeves as well as having the short sleeves. I will do the away ones, clash ones etc in the coming days. Rob I hope you liked what I did? Enjoy your weekend Rob.
Rob I have done the
Quick question, why do you keep tagging Mero in everything?
I will email Rob everything I have done after the Grand Final. next week i will be working on Brisbane Lions long sleeve ones, then West Coasts ones.

The current home uniform stays the home, I would have the V design as the away uniform, and the Gold clash. Tomorrow I will start on the Gold long sleeve version. I have done longs sleeves for the other ones for my suggested uniforms for Brisbane Lions. For the long sleeves for the suggested away they are maroon with white at the bottom part of the long sleeves. Once I have done the Gold long sleeve version i will post that.

Attachments

• 04-Brisbane-Uniform2023C-Back long ruck socks test for Rob Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    04-Brisbane-Uniform2023C-Back long ruck socks test for Rob Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    45 KB · Views: 12
  • 03-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack8 long ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks white shorts long sleeves.png
    03-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack8 long ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks white shorts long sleeves.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 03-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack8 long ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks white shorts.png
    03-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack8 long ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks white shorts.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 02-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack7 long Ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks Long sleeves.png
    02-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack7 long Ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks Long sleeves.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 02-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack7 long Ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    02-Brisbane-UniformJasonBack7 long Ruck socks Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 01-Brisbane-Uniform2023Back Jason Maroon Ruck socks long sleeves.png
    01-Brisbane-Uniform2023Back Jason Maroon Ruck socks long sleeves.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 01-Brisbane-Uniform2023Back Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    01-Brisbane-Uniform2023Back Jason Maroon Ruck socks.png
    44 KB · Views: 18
The current home uniform stays the home, I would have the V design as the away uniform, and the Gold clash. Tomorrow I will start on the Gold long sleeve version. I have done longs sleeves for the other ones for my suggested uniforms for Brisbane Lions. For the long sleeves for the suggested away they are maroon with white at the bottom part of the long sleeves. Once I have done the Gold long sleeve version i will post that.
Brisbane Lions Gold clash long sleeves.

Attachments

• 04-Brisbane-Uniform2023C-Back long ruck socks test for Rob Jason Maroon Ruck socks long sleeves.png
    04-Brisbane-Uniform2023C-Back long ruck socks test for Rob Jason Maroon Ruck socks long sleeves.png
    39 KB · Views: 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back