Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn in the V design home ones 3 different socks Brown jumper home, Gold clash jumper
[Hoop Ruck socks, 1925 design socks, Plain Brown sock] socks for home uniform. White shorts for away games.

Gold clash uniform, Gold collars, white shorts [Gold socks with 3 brown hoop stripes, 1933 style socks, plain Gold socks] The Gold Ruck socks with 3 brown hoop stripes I just done that. my next post will be the hawthorn Stripes version with all these socks options Brown Jumper I want to be home ones. These are the old Hawthorn brown. The new hawthorn brown is better brown.
Hawthorn home uniforms brown jumper 3 gold stripes with the 3 different socks design. Brown shorts home, white shorts away.

Hawthorn clash uniform with Gold collars 3 brown stripes with the 3 socks design. The Gold Ruck socks with the 3 brown hoop stripes i just done this morning. Enjoy everyone.

Attachments

• 05-Hawthorn-Uniform2014H-Back long brown ruck socks with 3 gold hoop stripes.png
    05-Hawthorn-Uniform2014H-Back long brown ruck socks with 3 gold hoop stripes.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 07-Hawthorn-Uniform2014C-Back With Gold collars and With Long Gold ruck socks.png
    07-Hawthorn-Uniform2014C-Back With Gold collars and With Long Gold ruck socks.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 07-Hawthorn-Uniform2014C-Back Gold collars.png
    07-Hawthorn-Uniform2014C-Back Gold collars.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 07-Hawthorn-Uniform2014C-Back With Long Gold ruck socks with 3 brown stripes Gold collars.png
    07-Hawthorn-Uniform2014C-Back With Long Gold ruck socks with 3 brown stripes Gold collars.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 06-Hawthorn-Uniform2014A-Back With long Brown ruck socks.png
    06-Hawthorn-Uniform2014A-Back With long Brown ruck socks.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 06-Hawthorn-Uniform2014A-Back long ruck socks.png
    06-Hawthorn-Uniform2014A-Back long ruck socks.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 06-Hawthorn-Uniform2014A-Back long Brown ruck socks with 3 Gold hoop stripes.png
    06-Hawthorn-Uniform2014A-Back long Brown ruck socks with 3 Gold hoop stripes.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 05-Hawthorn-Uniform2014H-Back With long Brown Ruck Socks.png
    05-Hawthorn-Uniform2014H-Back With long Brown Ruck Socks.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 05-Hawthorn-Uniform2014H-Back long ruck socks.png
    05-Hawthorn-Uniform2014H-Back long ruck socks.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 21

I have completed the white ruck socks with royal Blue and Gold on the top part of the socks.

Royal Blue uniform at home only. Gold uniform away, option 1 if AFL allowed West Coast Gold shorts for away uniform in all games the away Gold uniform is worn, Option 2 Gold shorts away against Sydney and Geelong, white short for the other away games, Clash uniform white one for away games against Hawthorn. I like White clash uniform with these complete socks.

White bass.

Mmmm hell yeah.

White base with the wings.

Should've been tried at least once.

It's not as great as you think it is, yellow on white is not a good time (check out our white kit for an idea)
If yellow is ever done on white then there needs to be an outline colour to break it up. One thing that our 2007-2009 clash did better than our more recent white clash jumpers is having a maroon outline around the gold lion which was on a white background.

It's not as great as you think it is, yellow on white is not a good time (check out our white kit for an idea)
If yellow is ever done on white then there needs to be an outline colour to break it up. One thing that our 2007-2009 clash did better than our more recent white clash jumpers is having a maroon outline around the gold lion which was on a white background.
I think it most definitely can work when the yellow is bordered by the blue as shown on FT's version (left). Even this concept made over 10 years ago by Greater Gattsby (right) shows it can even work with blue wings.
1713426119495.png 1713426162208.png
1713426392206.png
If the Lakers can rock this kit for as long as they have I don't see why the Eagles couldn't slot it in as an all white clash kit and use the yellow-based as an alternate Home with the blue shorts.

Last edited:
Hawthorn home uniforms brown jumper 3 gold stripes with the 3 different socks design. Brown shorts home, white shorts away.

Hawthorn clash uniform with Gold collars 3 brown stripes with the 3 socks design. The Gold Ruck socks with the 3 brown hoop stripes i just done this morning. Enjoy everyone.
I saw a really good version of our strip which I’d never seen before, it was on a junior hawks club somewhere locally , brown and gold stripes all the way around even on the back , slightly thinner width ( without being prison bar thin )and predominantly the brown , so more brown than gold and this kids jumper had a white number obviously highlighted with a dark brown outline it looked brilliant and a version of the jumper I’d never seen love someone to mock it up with sponsors I don’t have an app to do it be interesting to see how it would come out .

Last edited:
I think it most definitely can work when the yellow is bordered by the blue as shown on FT's version (left). Even this concept made over 10 years ago by Greater Gattsby (right) shows it can even work with blue wings.
View attachment 1963103 View attachment 1963104
View attachment 1963106
If the Lakers can rock this kit for as long as they have I don't see why the Eagles couldn't slot it in as an all white clash kit and use the yellow-based as an alternate Home with the blue shorts.
So nice, the LA Rams look with that clash on the right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd really like the Dogs to run with that Darker blue that they had in the 90s. The royal blue is really nice but the dark blue was really, really nice.

Curious what makes a regular cat feminine

They are smaller, more scared, simply look more feminine, grooming themselves via licking themselves etc. Dogs are typically seen as the more masculine house pet. Or is that discrimination and we can't stereotype on animals now? Lol.

They are smaller, more scared, simply look more feminine, grooming themselves via licking themselves etc. Dogs are typically seen as the more masculine house pet. Or is that discrimination and we can't stereotype on animals now? Lol.
Lol

I'll just leave these here

1713755119656.png 1713755150162.png

IMG_1973.png I saw a really good version of our strip which I’d never seen before, it was on a junior hawks club somewhere locally , brown and gold stripes all the way around even on the back , slightly thinner width ( without being prison bar thin )and predominantly the brown , so more brown than gold and this kids jumper had a white number obviously highlighted with a dark brown outline it looked brilliant and a version of the jumper I’d never seen love someone to mock it up with sponsors I don’t have an app to do it be interesting to see how it would come out .
Looked like this from the back but with thinner stripes and obviously would have sponsor logos . Something the hawks have never done before but personally I don’t mind it .

You haven't met my cat then. Everyone is scared of her.

This may come as a shock to you, but dogs also lick themselves believe or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back