Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good posting stats for our R1 win against the Bears, OOB! Despite some very yappy Bears, we managed to carry most of the week's narrative.

1707067302394.png

Yapper of the Week is none other than our Skipper Tigerturbulance. Nice to see the numbers up there, although we'd always love to see everybody dip in and swim around at least once.

Go OOB! #cuptospoontocup

Banner.png

Round one Old Boy Player of the Week, as voted by a top secret committee to ensure there is no vote fixing, is a player who in only their first match galloped across the playing field and match thread with an impressive 84 posts and on field slotted 2 qoals on debut to ensure a win over the Bears this week.

myblueroan jumped in with all 4 hoofs and is destined to be a fan favorite of both the old boys and the opposition.

Congratulation myblueroan on a great start to what I am sure will be a long and successful qooty career at Spotswood.

Rd 1 - Bears.png

You lot are fun to gallop with! Unfortunately I used up all my schtick week 1 and will now be deadly boring.😎 luckily we have rookies tigger and Judge to fire away this week.🐎

Last edited:
You lot are fun to gallop with! Unfortunately I used up all my schtick week 1 and will now be deadly boring.😎 luckily we have rookies tigger and Judge to fire away this week.🐎
If there's one thing I know about this place, it's that repeating the same old schtick over and over again isn't an issue.

Highly encouraged in fact.

Posting stats, R2 vs. Dragons FFC

1707671851254.png

It was a yappy week, and our Yapper of the Week is once again, everybody's favorite camel poster: kenneyswarriors!

We maintained a strong presence all week, in spite of the fact that both teams got a little rambunctious and had to dial back after a mod cleanup elided the more heated posts. But we kept the thread rolling through the entire week. (BTW, this is exactly why we "pay" those mods, to keep things rolling smoothly, so please give a shout out to the crew.)

Got the BYE next week, I think we can all use a good rest. Use the time to work on your skills, and maybe drop in on a few other match threads to see what the competition is up to.

Go OOB!

#cuptospoontocup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banner.png
Rd 2 - Dragons.png

DemurePrincess returned with a vengeance against the Dragons after a week off. From her first post she was in control and ragged dolled the opposition posters and flew the OOB flag all week. On field she tore it up on the wing amassing 88DT and was pivotal in the OOBs smashing the Dragons by 63 points and seeing the Ophidian Old Boys sitting atop the ladder after round 2 and keeping the teams dream of cup2spoon2cup alive.

Last edited:

DemurePrincess returned with a vengeance against the Dragons after a week off. From her first post she was in control and ragged dolled the opposition posters and flew the OOB flag all week. On field she tore it up on the wing amassing 88DT and was pivotal in the OOBs smashing the Dragons by 63 points and seeing the Ophidian Old Boys sitting atop the ladder after round 2 and keeping the teams dream of cup2spoon2cup alive.
Awwww thanks Tigerturbulance 🫶

Last edited:
OLD BOYS LOVING THE BYE WEEK WITH A DAY AT THE BEACH
#LOVETHEBYE

View attachment 1907042
Fleabane - Robertio - myblueroan - Mrs Turbo - Tigerturbulance - thewizardmelon & Braklet showing the form that sees the Old Boys leading the competition

View attachment 1907043
tigerland_1720 - Elton Johns Wig - JuddgementDay - BRAB - kenneyswarriors & Harvey Manfrenjensenden soaking up the number one spot on the ladder

View attachment 1907044
Fleabane - King Tenz - DemurePrincess - Irish BlueBagger & Mrs Turbo making a splash in the bye
Love the bye love the ocean

OIG3.jpg

Sorry to intrude
I just popped in to wish myblueroan and whoever else celebrates, a very Happy National Arabian Horse Day

View attachment 1908467

Sorry no intruders

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Oops I mean happy myblueroan day 😅

Remove this Banner Ad

Back