Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 6 posting stats... (sorry about the delay)

1710252135987.png

Once again, DemurePrincess gets Yapper this week!

Sadly, we lost to the Swampies, but it was a good match thread full of fun. We're still mostly in control of match chatter, and maintain our poster numbers. But more OOB are always welcome.

#cup2spoon2cup
#cuptospoontocup

Round 7 posting stats

1710689585187.png

Got a repeat weekly Yapper in DemurePrincess, congrats!

Thankfully, we pounded the Royals into submission on both the qooty field and the match thread, which should make Irish BlueBagger quite happy on St. Pat's day. It's good that OOB tend to take control of match thread flow. However, I'm getting a bit concerned that our # of active posters fell off significantly this week.

Each and every OOB adds something unique to the mix, and match threads are more fun when we get a lot of diverse input, right BRAB?

Next week we have the Furies, there's some shared history between our clubs which could prove entertaining. Or maybe I'll just post a bunch of Adult Swim images and entertain omgfridge. Remains to be seen.

#cup2spoon2cup
#cuptospoontocup

Round 7 posting stats

View attachment 1931339

Thankfully, we pounded the Royals into submission on both the qooty field and the match thread, which should make Irish BlueBagger quite happy on St. Pat's day. It's good that OOB tend to take control of match thread flow. However, I'm getting a bit concerned that our # of active posters fell off significantly this week.

Each and every OOB adds something unique to the mix, and match threads are more fun when we get a lot of diverse input, right BRAB?

Next week we have the Furies, there's some shared history between our clubs which could prove entertaining. Or maybe I'll just post a bunch of Adult Swim images and entertain omgfridge. Remains to be seen.

#cup2spoon2cup
#cuptospoontocup
I'm gonna need James Colorado and Frederico_WA to my honorary Adult Swim fans as I have 2 separate work trips this week (one that flies out in 7hrs - rip). Hope I'm still around a bit though for the fun.

I'm gonna need James Colorado and Frederico_WA to my honorary Adult Swim fans as I have 2 separate work trips this week (one that flies out in 7hrs - rip). Hope I'm still around a bit though for the fun.

Well hell, here I was all looking forward to messing around with the Fridge.

But I love me some James Colorado and Frederico_WA, so let's hope they can deal with a barrage of Brak, Harvey Birdman, Squidbillies, Metalocalypse, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force! Hell, maybe I'll be inspired enough to dig into the archives for some Assy McGee and Mr. Pickles!

Round 7 posting stats

View attachment 1931339

#cup2spoon2cup
#cuptospoontocup
Yep. It's time my fellow NOOB's stepped up. They've left me to do all the heavy lifting. Camon colts, it's all about the banter in case you haven't realised yet.😃😉🥂
JuddgementDay tigerland_1720

But I love me some James Colorado and Frederico_WA, so let's hope they can deal with a barrage of Brak, Harvey Birdman, Squidbillies, Metalocalypse, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force! Hell, maybe I'll be inspired enough to dig into the archives for some Assy McGee and Mr. Pickles!
Regardless of the fact I may have needed to google a few of those, I'm here to receive the barrage.

1710718367809.png

I still remember the first time ATHF was described to me. "Anthropomorphic fast good products hanging out and doing stuff". While accurate, it comes nowhere near describing the brilliance of that show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still remember the first time ATHF was described to me. "Anthropomorphic fast good products hanging out and doing stuff". While accurate, it comes nowhere near describing the brilliance of that show.
"sweet, sweet nectar..."

"sweet, sweet nectar..."

"With these flames it looks like it's tearing ass around the backyard. But it's completely still. And still waters run deep."

"With these flames it looks like it's tearing ass around the backyard. But it's completely still. And still waters run deep."

Up at the lake, there's a boathouse with a big sign out front "Still Waters."

EVERY TIME I see it, I laugh my ass off thinking of Carl and that scene. EVERY TIME.

Mrs. Braklet finally stopped asking me about it. :p

Poor St Pat. Such a holy man and now celebrated by innebriation. Hope he has a good sense of humour. 😉

A furore Normannorum libera nos, Domine

(From the fury of the Northmen deliver [them], O Lord)

Yeah we irish like to drink and you americans sure like to eat.:laughv1:

overweight-man-eats-pizza.jpg

I never actually thought about that until now actually.
Been watching a film about him. Didn't know he was British and kidnapped by Irish raiders to be sold as a slave. He made it back to England but felt a call from God to return to the Irish.

Been watching a film about him. Didn't know he was British and kidnapped by Irish raiders to be sold as a slave. He made it back to England but felt a call from God to return to the Irish.
call of the Guinness more likely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back