Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Well thanks Kilroy. Now I can't stop myself from trotting.
It's like I have on 4 red horseshoes.
the red shoes GIF

I just got my dinner put into the stable box and couldn't make myself stop to go in and eat!
Horrendous!!!!
Make it stop.
horse trot GIF

The game is controlled by a sim that follows a program, so if you can crack the code / pattern you can predict the future.

I have completed some deep dive technical analysis to enable myself to predict this seasons outcome.

Turbo.jpg

So as you normal brained folk understand, here is the results of my analysis in layman terms.

In our first season we won 7 and lost 7,
the following season (2nd) we won the premiership :trophy:

In our 3rd season we achieved the same result as our first season - 7 wins and 7 losses.
So obviously following the pattern we can lock in our 4th season as another premiership season :trophy:

1708729750127.png

774d8f6e-9fc7-4deb-8218-5dde07e4e808_text.gif

The cup2spoon2cup dream is alive

oh-my-god-its-happening.gif

Last edited:
The game is controlled by a sim that follows a program, so if you can crack the code / pattern you can predict the future.

I have completed some deep dive technical analysis to enable myself to predict this seasons outcome.

View attachment 1912150

So as you normal brained folk understand, here is the results of my analysis in layman terms.

In our 3rd season we achieved the same result as our first season - 7 wins and 7 losses.
So obviously following the pattern we can lock in our 4th season as another premiership season :trophy:

View attachment 1912151

Just cannot argue Skip......

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

View attachment 1912150

View attachment 1912151

math-calculating.gif

View attachment 1912150

View attachment 1912151

I’m out here getting #cuptospoontocup tattooed on me as we speak

Round 4 v. CI Warriors posting stats:

1708882623202.png

R4 gave us a new Yapper of the Week: DemurePrincess, who gave back whatever she got, and then some!

We maintain good levels of engagement, despite some grumbling about "AI spam" and whatnot. Nice balance of active posters and clear banter, where we largely control the match thread flow. This always requires good opposition, and frankly I think the Warriors are one of the more entertaining clubs for banter. The win made it even sweeter.

Would be good to get some more of you out there having fun with us, but thanks to everyone for flying the Spotswood colors!

#cuptospoontocup

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 5 posting stats...

1709487133266.png

Our weekly Yapper is, once again, old campaigner kenneyswarriors!

Gumbies week was a bit quieter than usual, but we dominated the banter flow. Kept the usual crowd going, and got some more rookie participation which is always great to see.

No doubt that nail biter win was a feather in Harvey Manfrenjensenden's cap, what a leg!

#cuptospoontocup is alive and well!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back