Official Team Thread 🏆Ophidian Old Boys S36 Official Team Thread – poculum nostrum maior est quam tuus 🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

What's his "season?"

(FWIW, I have no idea what that means, just that some women friends seem to talk about it a lot in reference to color.)
LOL - he Season is Winter - but he wouldn't / doesn't know that

Round 10 posting stats:

1696869595977.png

Robertio gets Yapper Of The Week!

Bombers threads always fun, 1922 total posts, wow. We were pretty yappy at 669 posts but could not compete with only 35% total contribution.

R11 threads already well under way by time of this post. We've got the Dragons this week, fireworks long anticipated by the rest of the league.

Everyone come on by and give them what for!

Round 11 posting stats:

1697487100650.png

kenneyswarriors gets Yapper Of The Week again!

Pretty good showing in a very yappy week, we managed to score 50% with a semilow turnout.

Come on over to the R11 thread, Furies up this week which are always good for a few broken bottles and parking lot punchouts. (Also plenty of Adult Swim clips courtesy of a few enthusiasts...)

R12 posting stats...

1697994921049.png

This week's Yapper is none other than our camel jockey kenneyswarriors!

We were all pretty yappy this week, fumbler and Hoos even managed to extricate themselves from the Spotswood Library for a welcome chat.

Furies are usually fun and this week was no exception, so we had our highest percentage turnout all season.

Warriors up next, top of the ladder in fact. Do we continue to vie for the spoon, or do we succumb to our OOB nature as instinctive winners? Have to ask Robertio about that...

R12 posting stats...

View attachment 1838065

This week's Yapper is none other than our camel jockey kenneyswarriors!

We were all pretty yappy this week, fumbler and Hoos even managed to extricate themselves from the Spotswood Library for a welcome chat.

Furies are usually fun and this week was no exception, so we had our highest percentage turnout all season.

Warriors up next, top of the ladder in fact. Do we continue to vie for the spoon, or do we succumb to our OOB nature as instinctive winners? Have to ask Robertio about that...
We might win the spoon, but if everything goes really really really right we'll be premiers :cool:

So good to be back lacing on the qooty boots and what a way to celebrate my return after 12 weeks pushed out of the game

Not only did the Old Boys demolish, smash, destroy, humiliate the hapless Warriors
=====================================
SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS : 5.1.31
OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS FFC : 19.9.123
=====================================

we then backed it up with Team OOB U2tigers / Ace Rimmer / Braklet and myself smashing, embarrassing, out classing, smacking down Team nWo The Filth Wizard / pantskyle / Hate and brahj in the SFAEW Main Event in a time of 0:29:23

Team OOB Wrestling.png

Its great to be an OLD BOY!
frank-sinatra-cheers-57sv1ebl9pwji81r.gif

Round 13 posting stats:

1698679868899.png

Robertio and kenneyswarriors get to share Yapper Of The Week privileges!

We had increased turnout this week, which was very welcome! Thanks to everybody for showing up.

Still, the Warriors are a yappy group, but we managed a presentable 47% of total posts. Which was nice, but not as nice as our OOB poundation of the Wazzas on the qooty field.

Got a bye this week, so take a welcome rest or take the opportunity to drop a few bon mots while gatecrashing on the campaigners for Heritage Round. And while you're at it, consider participating in the Heritage fundraiser, check this out:

I'd just like to say how great this bye is.

Really enjoying the week off to ready myself for 2 Match threads at once. I am saving myself to post up a storm against 2 of the teams I enjoy the most.
you have to love the bye,
this week I am using my spare time rehearse for my next smash hit single

kareoki.jpg

can someone turn the karaoke machine over, I'm having trouble reading the words!

you have to love the bye,
this week I am using my spare time rehearse for my next smash hit single

View attachment 1844247

can someone turn the karaoke machine over, I'm having trouble reading the words!
I got a feeling mate that the Beatles new song will knock you off the top of the charts.

I'd just like to say how great this bye is.

Really enjoying the week off to ready myself for 2 Match threads at once. I am saving myself to post up a storm against 2 of the teams I enjoy the most.

Haven't we had 6 weeks of byes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't we had 6 weeks of byes?
Well Tigerturbulance has had a lot of byes this year.

I'm hearing whispers the 245kg of love muscle is edging closer to 300, and a Man Shake sponsorship is in th wings.

Holy * man
After nearly 2 seasons together, you should know a little bit about my posting style. :p

EDIT: "or lack thereof"

Why do you think I hit it off so well with Bonz?

Do we want the spoon or should we let the Gold City Royals have it?:laughv1:
trouble I have is I want the spoon but once I'm on the paddock I want to smash the opposition more

and judging by last weeks belting of the warriors, it looks like the team feels the same

waterboy-tackle-running-q1ow205op5vg23yj.gif

Congratulations, Old Boys. I'm very proud of your efforts today. Apologies that the Wonders made it more difficult than it needed to be!
that was a hiccup, but I blame the fact our players couldn't play bad enough to lose against your mob

its hard to stifle qooty brilliance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back