Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats on the win Royals but 1 point really isn’t a win now…is it? I felt like we kinda gave it too you which is annoying bc I don’t give anything away.

(Okay! ****! Back you lots!)

So a well deserved 1 point lead win! 👏🏻

Thanks for the fun week of banter and giggles! Pity the rest of your team didn’t get involved so thanks Brenton Davy Cadsky GreyCrow for making the thread bearable!

Thanks philreich for posting! Shame on you. Do better next time! 🫶🏻

To our amazing OOB’s! We still got this! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Thanks philreich for posting but no thanks for the lengthy suspense moments…

Thanks for the fun this week OOBs and I’m sure we’ll meet again in the finals.

Now…

100 practice shots at goal before hitting the bar
Clearly you’re not into foreplay??

Congrats on the win Royals but 1 point really isn’t a win now…is it? I felt like we kinda gave it too you which is annoying bc I don’t give anything away.

(Okay! heck! Back you lots!)

So a well deserved 1 point lead win! 👏🏻

Thanks for the fun week of banter and giggles! Pity the rest of your team didn’t get involved so thanks Brenton Davy Cadsky GreyCrow for making the thread bearable!

Thanks philreich for posting! Shame on you. Do better next time! 🫶🏻

To our amazing OOB’s! We still got this! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
we leave with the 4 premiership points and 1 game clear at the top of the ladder. seems like a win to me!

we leave with the 4 premiership points and 1 game clear at the top of the ladder. seems like a win to me!
Season 3 April GIF by Parks and Recreation

Brenton Davy what a clutch goal! you might have the yips chasing your maiden FRED, but at least you drill them when its all on the line!
You’re right! I’ll do my goalkicking practice at training then.

PISS-UP time!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the fun week of banter and giggles! Pity the rest of your team didn’t get involved so thanks @Brenton Davy @Cadsky @GreyCrow for making the thread bearable!

Apologies Princess. I spent the week orchestrating WW2 and consoling MarcMaverick

Back