Review Cats down Blues by 13 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's playing against good tall defenders most weeks; yes, Weitering is very good, but there's also Darcy Moore, Steven May, Sam Taylor, Harris Andrews, Tom McCartin...

At some point, it's not so much an alibi as a pattern.
Statement stood for itself.
40+

How on earth did Henry get a fine for striking Williams?? The vision shows he brushed his shoulder…
Can you appeal a fine?
AFL trying to placate Carlton demanding an umpiring enquiry? :rolleyes:

AFL trying to placate Carlton demanding an umpiring enquiry? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure Carlton have even submitted a polite request to review yesterday's umpiring, nor would it be something the AFL would give a second thought to

I'm not sure Carlton have even submitted a polite request to review yesterday's umpiring, nor would it be something the AFL would give a second thought to
Exactly, hence the :rolleyes:

The club has some huge calls RE Stanley and Hawkins, but we couldn't have asked for a better start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must challenge the Henry sanction & fine
Could well be reversed for staging

It won't be reversed

But we likely challenge - it's simply a written submission as to why it should be downgraded, over turned etc

Kicks two a game he has done his job . Bangs 40+ for the year he has had a good year. He knows it…. Hence goes for the sticks more often than not. Mostly out the backers….. doesn’t get too involved otherwise. Jaidyn Stephenson kangaroos very similar, although clarko has axed him I think.
Wtf are you on about?

I actually think that's the blueprint. Bowes interviewed on the Sunday footy show send to indicate that they expected to get mauled in the middle.

Is it the blueprint to win a premiership? No. But I don't think they ever really considered themselves to have the pieces for that.
Scott admitted in the post game presser it’s obviously not the plan….. I mean we plan to give the Dees 20+ more inside 50’s next week..? Haha cmon of course not …..

Kicks two a game he has done his job . Bangs 40+ for the year he has had a good year. He knows it…. Hence goes for the sticks more often than not. Mostly out the backers….. doesn’t get too involved otherwise. Jaidyn Stephenson kangaroos very similar, although clarko has axed him I think.
Could be one of the worst takes I’ve ever read on BF if your serious

Might have a hard time getting it overturned with such a garbage definition:

View attachment 1973881

I would think we'd challenge on the impact - it's been graded as low impact and we'll go with the idea it should have been insufficient impact for a report

Geelong and GWS have separated themselves from the pack

Last week we said Carlton deserved to have the No. 1 seed, but that was snatched off them on Saturday afternoon.

While the margin was 13 points in Geelong’s favour, it was a controlling win by an efficient Cats team that led at every break and never really gave the Blues a proper sniff.

The professional performance was even more impressive given they were without Tom Stewart and at 7-0, they look like a top-four lock again.

The other side to really stamp their credentials this weekend was GWS, who rebounded from their first loss of the campaign last week to blow Brisbane off the park 113-59.

Although results have gone different ways throughout the season so far, the ladder doesn’t lie.

There’s no doubt that the Cats and Giants deserve to be right at the pointy end alongside Sydney who have also started brilliantly but have admittedly had an easy run of games since Round 1.

It isn't. It was right in front of where we were. He absolutely should have got there first.
Should Have : is purely your opinion
Dempsey is a forward thinking footballer
Plans the outcome prior to possession.
Asked, would give a reason for his action.
He would get injured and lose the contest.
Cats were leading comfortably at the time.
Had the game outcome been on the line...
Definitely would have committed to contact.

My lad played AFL
Often asked about his in game decisions.
He Always had a valid reason why did so.

Why didn't you tackle him?
Has 10kg on me, brushed me off, strolled into goal.
Forced him onto left foot, kick got a lucky bounce.

Why did you go for a one hand mark?
Ball was kicked behind me, Would have slid over
Tried to knock it forward and run onto it
The ball then bounced at a right angle to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back