Autopsy Round 7, 2024: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

David Zita during the half time break of the Crows v North game talking about a 3 match suspension for Higgins for that tackle.

He has to be kidding, it should be a one week suspension at most and even that would be harsh considering Aliir contributed to it.

Another night of under 10's swarming around the with zero set up outside the contest.

Another night of 1 metre handballs to players under pressure

Another night of hacking kicks out of the contest

And when we do get clearances - another night of forwards not leading at the kicker. (Although that's understandable since most of them can't hit the side of a barn)
Sone truth in that
Amazing how we ALL get sucked into the contest while the ball is then whizzed outside and away by 2-3 standing waiting…concerning

So sick of watching us play a sh*tty brand of error filled football.

I love the Saints, but I also love footy. Watching us play the game is not a pleasant experience.

This might sound petty, but I can't believe I chose this year to blow nearly 2k on memberships.

I have zero desire to go and watch us play. I have even less desire to take my girlfriend or my sons to a game.
I went to Pies game
Enjoyed every second
Guess it depends what you’re after
I don’t mind contested footy - I’m not a fan of circle work
Hard to guage till we get a few back

Stocker is a bit of an uneven type. Can do amazing hit up kicks and can be error riddled. I'd persist with him as a mid. Think he looked okay on ball. Need to find some lock down small defenders still. Maybe Paton could still make it.
I agree
Looked far better round the ball is a good size
I’d have given him more time in there

I would be putting up some big names for trade to get some high draft picks before tassie come in. If we dont were stuffed. Lets face it this leadership group inst taking us too our next flag. Its about time we showed some balls instead of over rating our so called stars. Until there worth nothing.
Have to say I’m starting to think we have to be bold to seriously go forward
It’s a fine line though…sell too much end up in Nth land
But….sell 1 or 2 and eke out another top 10 pick….bring in 2 gun mids ….things turn…
I agree before Tassie get in…
But who??? Who would you put up to get serious interest….youre in Marshall territory there….cause Ross ain’t gonna get that done…. there ain’t much else…
I’m not sure we have anything tbh

David Zita during the half time break of the Crows v North game talking about a 3 match suspension for Higgins for that tackle.

He has to be kidding, it should be a one week suspension at most and even that would be harsh considering Aliir contributed to it.
1 week at best.
...plus St.Kilda tax
Reckon he's got it spot on when all things considered.

Have to say I’m starting to think we have to be bold to seriously go forward
It’s a fine line though…sell too much end up in Nth land
But….sell 1 or 2 and eke out another top 10 pick….bring in 2 gun mids ….things turn…
I agree before Tassie get in…
But who??? Who would you put up to get serious interest….youre in Marshall territory there….cause Ross ain’t gonna get that done…. there ain’t much else…
I’m not sure we have anything tbh
Sincs

Hubnester StFly any response to this?
I have asked a couple of times.
I am too busy watching the final quarter to post, so like to go back and read them afterwards.

Shouldn’t be a problem to keep it open till the end of the night or for another day, should it?
Think others agree.
can't you just quote the post across instead?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have no-one left. Windhager has played a handful of games as a mid. Jones looks done, Seb looks done, Crouch is down, Dow is down, Henry is Down. Take Steele out and it's Hugo Garcia and Windy against JHF, Wines, Boak, Butters, Rozee etc.

I'm not saying it isn't dire. All I'm saying is that we don't really do him any good by playing him injured.

So sick of watching us play a sh*tty brand of error filled football.

I love the Saints, but I also love footy. Watching us play the game is not a pleasant experience.

This might sound petty, but I can't believe I chose this year to blow nearly 2k on memberships.

I have zero desire to go and watch us play. I have even less desire to take my girlfriend or my sons to a game.
Hopefully that’ll change over the next 2 weeks but I know what you mean

For sure the fact that Alir tried to kick the footy made him flip over for sure.

w1jfKFE.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back