List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Our wings are definitely an area of weakness in our current B22. We do have some option in the WAFL, which hopefully we can develop
In to AFL quality players. Johnston is looking great, but his body isn’t currently ready, Burgiel and even Dewar have attributes that could see them play on the wing.

Hall can likely play as a winger too , he played at Peel on the wing in his draft year..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Respect your guys opinions, but I really don't get the desire to put Maric among the backs. The kid looks like such a natural forward and a clear option for the third tall position. His set shot is pure class.

He is probably capable of playing as a defender it just seems like a waste. He is a talent though, so if it eventuates I am happy to concede.

Brissy could be ripe for the picking if a few things play out.

McGluggage goes in FA.

Could have 2 top 10 picks up for grabs and have Ashcroft in that his draft.

Do they trade that for pick 1? Or trade them for a future first?

At least another player has entered the race of teams split the top 4 picks.

Brisbane will have to rebuild they have missed their window. Giants with so much depth I hope the Eagles can shake their tree.
A couple there, Vic teams always do, with Flynn and Milkman, it should help get into a few ears.

Did hear Flynn say how good it was even when the Giants were flying they’ll play in front of 5 thousand and we are down and still getting 50,000+.

Brissy could be ripe for the picking if a few things play out.

McGluggage goes in FA.

Could have 2 top 10 picks up for grabs and have Ashcroft in that his draft.

Do they trade that for pick 1? Or trade them for a future first?

At least another player has entered the race of teams split the top 4 picks.
I'm not sure how many players they have in the 20 to 25 age group which is what the Eagles need?

Busslinger is a good ball user, Baker can also hit a pass lace out and Ryan down back could bear some fruit. If Burgiel can continue to develop he is also a good ball user from back half. Things are starting to look positive in that area.
Busslinger a good ball user - yet to play an AFL game. Prey tell what insights do you have on the Buss?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Fin Callahan looks like a Rolls Royce in the making.
Gets plenty of the ball ,moves so well,penetrating kick.
Would love him with Harley ,Hewett,Ginbey for the next 10 years.
Would our first pick get it done ?

Looked a ripper tonight. Think it's generally time to stop suggesting we will take guns from top sides though. If Dev didn't leave a contender for a dweller last year not many are likely to.

Now sides falling off a cliff such as the Lions (who I was reliably informed would not fall off a cliff in the foreseeable future such is their access to free talent)... Maybe we should be going after the Suitcase

Looking at how well connected this Giants team is I doubt they’re going to bleed players the way they have in the past

Going to be a powerhouse over the next few years. Who wouldn’t players want to be a part of that

So....doesn't seem like you disagree with much of what I actually said...

Also, if we assume you're correct about him providing a very good advantage to our mids at centre bounces he must be winning next to no ruck contests around the ground for his hit out win % and hit out to advantage % to be so low.

I rate BW and think he has alot of improvement as a forward still to be seen.

You and others seem to be writing him off.

Thats where we differ in opions.

Geez Fin Callahan looks like a Rolls Royce in the making.
Gets plenty of the ball ,moves so well,penetrating kick.
Would love him with Harley ,Hewett,Ginbey for the next 10 years.
Would our first pick get it done ?
Could’ve been a Pie along with Daicos (with some extra creative trading) if the Pies didn’t stuff up their future and held off until the actual Nick Daicos draft.

Looked a ripper tonight. Think it's generally time to stop suggesting we will take guns from top sides though. If Dev didn't leave a contender for a dweller last year not many are likely to.

Now sides falling off a cliff such as the Lions (who I was reliably informed would not fall off a cliff in the foreseeable future such is their access to free talent)... Maybe we should be going after the Suitcase.

Wonder how Briz is going.........

Is that the 5th loss this season for the unstoppable Lions........:think:;):oops:o_O

Someone needs to start pedelling faster on the academy production line it seems.

Or maybe look at quality control?

Great believer in karma.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back