1u - ANB 2+ @ $4.75 (PB)
0.5u - ANB 3+ @ $14 (PB)
0.25u - ANB 4+ @ $51 (PB)

1u - ANB 2+ @ $4.75 (PB)
0.5u - ANB 3+ @ $14 (PB)
0.25u - ANB 4+ @ $51 (PB)
Alex Gold Bullen at AO tonight. :thumbsu:

213bf7ff593050e29139c5c68bef221c_w200.webp

Not sure where to post this question but decided punting board was best. I am confused in horse racing if a protest/objection is lodged and if it is successful it said to be upheld and the result is changed. In footy if someone appeals or protests about a suspension and are unsuccessful it remains unchanged and it is reported as upheld apparently. Last week it nearly cost me in my footy tips I heard that Max King suspension was upheld and applied the horse racing logic and thought he would be playing. Discovered later he was not playing in time to change my tip.

Not sure where to post this question but decided punting board was best. I am confused in horse racing if a protest/objection is lodged and if it is successful it said to be upheld and the result is changed. In footy if someone appeals or protests about a suspension and are unsuccessful it remains unchanged and it is reported as upheld apparently. Last week it nearly cost me in my footy tips I heard that Max King suspension was upheld and applied the horse racing logic and thought he would be playing. Discovered later he was not playing in time to change my tip.

yeah ok you got your tip correct we get it. aftertiming is frowned on in these parts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess in racing “the protest” is upheld but in footy the suspension is upheld, not the protest of the suspension. It makes sense in my head

Adelaide Win
Fogarty 2
Jones 20d
Pickett 2
O Brian 15d @70 PB

Adelaide W
Fogarty 3
Jones 20d
Hinge 20d @39.84 PB

2 fog/fritsch/pickett
1 brown/walker
20+ dawson
@17 pb

Surely goes close but I reckon Pickett will kick 1.3 and 1 out on the full
Prove me wrong kozi

Alex Gold bullion has never been a big Scorer, has kicked 4 goals once and 3 goals x3 in his whole career and a bunch of 2's.
Ughhh I can't decide if I should bet this or not

Hawks team sheet is all over the shop so take it with a grain of salt but Hardwick named at CHF with 3 forwards going out, $15/$67 for 2/3 on PB. Either way his odds should come in for a nice cashout.
PB offer cashouts for goal kickers? Not for me from memory.

Hawks team sheet is all over the shop so take it with a grain of salt but Hardwick named at CHF with 3 forwards going out, $15/$67 for 2/3 on PB. Either way his odds should come in for a nice cashout.

Came into $5 for 2 but could still do the sgm trick for $17. 3 goals was $18 tricked to $70 but the odds changed to $29 as I put it on the prckss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back