Rumour Trouble at Brisbane? Do NOT Name Names, Thank You - BF Admin

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah I kinda have this extraordinary and odd view that you shouldn’t get into a relationship / marriage if you intend on fu**ing around
Can't believe how many people are willing to out themselves as unfaithful dirtbags & seem to think everyone else is the same.

I'm sure they wouldn't put up with it if their partner cheated on them.

Literally a kick away from PREMIERSHIP GLORY and now you're battling for the spoon.
You don't just forget these skills.

Very hard to concentrate on work when your home life is in TURMOIL.
Pies were 0-3. Cats were 0-3 last year.

As a Pie supporter, I don't think I'm biased towards Lions, lol, but they could just be playing poorly.

Easy to make something ‘interesting’ when the facts don’t matter. As I said earlier it speaks volumes that Tom Morries said he wouldn’t have reported this story as it is more tabloid than football.

Nah I kinda have this extraordinary and odd view that you shouldn’t get into a relationship / marriage if you intend on fu**ing around
You become a man of status who can get anything and girls fling themselves at you , your mind will change

Literally a kick away from PREMIERSHIP GLORY and now you're battling for the spoon.

Did this scandal also cause the poor starts to season over the past five years?

That should be the bigger question of the coaching staff and team.

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN
Dude, how’s it feel to be so wrong with your rumour?

Tom Morris wouldn’t report it? I call bullshit.
Tom Morris would never run a story that relates to off field matters of players or family members of players… it’s not like he broke the Brooke Cotchin going to a spa while in the covid hub in qld or anything

Tom Morris would never run a story that relates to off field matters of players or family members of players… it’s not like he broke the Brooke Cotchin going to a spa while in the covid hub in qld or anything
come on, she acted so entitled, they should of thought themselves to be lucky that there families were being looked after and earning an income

come on, she acted so entitled, they should of thought themselves to be lucky that there families were being looked after and earning an income
Was just commenting on how Morris is trying to claim some kind of moral high ground around reporting gossip when he’s had no problem doing it in the past

Couldn’t care less about the story as far as story’s go

Tommy boy now reporting that Brisbane are considering a boycott of 3AW and the Herald Sun. Courier Mail gets a pass?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother in Christ, the player in question at the centre of the rumours actually played reasonably well on Thursday.

The players who are woefully out of form have nothing to do with said rumour, half of them I don’t think even went on the trip.

So you started a rumour which got picked up by a few hack journalists, and said rumour is so factually inaccurate that the club have now categorically denied it in press conferences and are boycotting the media organisations responsible; and your response is basically “umadbro”?

Class act

So you started a rumour which got picked up by a few hack journalists, and said rumour is so factually inaccurate that the club have now categorically denied it in press conferences and are boycotting the media organisations responsible; and your response is basically “umadbro”?

Class act
The only thing the club denied was that there was no rift in the playing group.

They didn't deny what went on and it looks like they're distancing themselves from wanting to know what happened on the trip.

“There are some issues which we don’t need to be aware of. It’s an end of season trip for our players – they’re on leave – and whatever happened on that trip wasn’t to the extent that the football club needed to know about it,” Daly added.

They didn't deny what went on and it looks like they're distancing themselves from wanting to know what happened on the trip.

“There are some issues which we don’t need to be aware of. It’s an end of season trip for our players – they’re on leave – and whatever happened on that trip wasn’t to the extent that the football club needed to know about it,” Daly added.
do you want to know the details of all players that break up with there girlfriends and would you like articles about every break up?

News is anything that attracts interest from the public. Just because you don’t like the story, doesn’t mean it isn’t news for someone else.

This has been the media landscape for centuries, but it’s when self interest appears that certain segments become very sensitive to a particular story.

What you do is take a deep breath and deal with the fact it’s not going away. The sun will still come up tomorrow, your life really hasn’t been affected by the story other than your self perceived sensitivity to it.
Interesting to the public and the public interest are very different things. Just as news is different to gossip. Most organisations being willing to report for clicks doesn’t make the stories news journalism

Vegas huh? What made you add that tidbit in? Did you think it would make it more scandalous?

100% correct.

Brissy basically popping smoke... I saw no denial or debunking of the rumour today other than whatever happened in U, S & A isn't the cause of their poor form.

True what Daly said that it's not the club's business who or what players stick their diddles legally in...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back