WRFL Div 1 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

No mate. I was there right in front of where it happened. The kid got hit as he was tackled just to the northern side of the altona rooms. That is not a coward punch. Then the Altona heavies came in hard and pummeled Spiros. Altona then ran and sooked to wrfl and Spiros got suspended. There were no reports on the day. Altona ran to wrfl and Deer Park stayed silent on what followed the incident. Kennedy nearly took Spiros head off in the 2019 Grand Final and nothing happened to Kennedy and the umpires just turned a blind eye. What are your thoughts on that or are you that one eyed?
Settle down spiros! Lol out of anyone you’re trying to put Kennedy as an “unfair player” you don’t win 2 comp medals if you go hitting blokes. One of the best and fairest blokes I’ve seen in WRFL

Settle down spiros! Lol out of anyone you’re trying to put Kennedy as an “unfair player” you don’t win 2 comp medals if you go hitting blokes. One of the best and fairest blokes I’ve seen in WRFL
Not to mention an off ball incident that gave Kennedy concussion in said game by said player.as he was coming off the ground.

Anyway 3 years later one is a premiership player and the other is captain of a club trying to leave the competition. Not sure the point of this whole discussion in 2022

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not to mention an off ball incident that gave Kennedy concussion in said game by said player.as he was coming off the ground.

Anyway 3 years later one is a premiership player and the other is captain of a club trying to leave the competition. Not sure the point of this whole discussion in 2022

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Premiership captain Kennedy. Comparing Spiros the sniper to Kennedy is a joke. Kennedy also has plenty of achievements and a premiership during his time at Darley in the BFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brodie Holland appointed Northern Bullants coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back