NFNL div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting, care to elaborate?

Sure ... the chatter was around what the decision was based on?
'Can he coach' (ie: is he the best senior mens coach in todays modern game the Bergs could get)
Or
was it more about an effort to 'keep the kids'.

Now I'm not sure as I don't know the man apart from some stuff I've seen at junior level, but I'd guess your senior there, so what would you suggest?

Chump.

'Can he coach' (ie: is he the best senior mens coach in todays modern game the Bergs could get)
Or

Now I'm not sure as I don't know the man apart from some stuff I've seen at junior level, but I'd guess your senior there, so what would you suggest?

Chump.
You are talking about the slime coach right? The ex Greensborough coach of the 19's is up at Panton Hill recruiting players so logically he will go after the slime players

Or

Chump.
I assume you are referring to Vinnie Dattoli?

Not that I'm aware of. I don't believe an appointment has been made. Having said that, I think he would be an outstanding appointment
An appointment not made, but I have been told job offered and he has accepted. Hence the discussion stated among a few people around 'reasons' for the appointment.

Chump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just announced, interesting that he signed Signerello mid year, people knew a long way out he was coaching
Very good point. I think you’re on to something there. Signorello works for Dattoli and Heidelberg paid a very generous sign-on fee for him (which of course would have been captured in the salary cap🤣) and he didn’t even attempt to play a game this year. Money for jam!! Who knows it might have been geared up for what’s just happened.

Heard a rumour on the weekend Epping might struggle to field two sides. League is aware of it.
Surely the league will step in and show a little mercy by dropping them to Div3. There's 0% chance they'll get anywhere near being competitive next season.

Surely the league will step in and show a little mercy by dropping them to Div3. There's 0% chance they'll get anywhere near being competitive next season.

I have contacts in the League, they know nothing about it. However heard differently anyway they have a few in the pipeline.

I have contacts in the League, they know nothing about it. However heard differently anyway they have a few in the pipeline.

Hopefully you are correct, however i have heard differently. Already three have transferred across to the Turtles.

Still plenty of time before the season starts so hopefully numbers continue to grow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back