Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent them to a remote island for some CIA human testing regime - laugh, it's okay. But there's still no physical evidence of the plane, which leads me to believe it remained intact and so with that I think had landed somewhere.

Without the tin foil hat on, I think it was either shot down or crashed in the South China Sea - don't want to give too much away.
How’s the silly bitch not answering the call from her dad…

Foil looks good on a chrome dome. There will be heaps of things outside your control and some are perpetrated by governments but most of them are still there to keep the west rich and * other nations. Greedy campaigners will steal off anyone and often have power over governments though. Some knob you watch on the internet isn't the authority on conspiracy though.
What's worse than a cooker is a mansplaining cooker

How’s the silly bitch not answering the call from her dad…
Gringo PM'd me about that, he said the footage was edited by Fox News because it threatened democracy as we know it. Food for thought.

Gringo PM'd me about that, he said the footage was edited by Fox News because it threatened democracy as we know it. Food for thought.

You know you are a cooker not me don't you? Like your left right confusion.

I fear he’s lost to boomerdom 😔
He was one of the last good ones we had left. Back in the good old days I thought he was just a regular halfwit, but the recent events of Fox News edits and the like has eroded any chance we had left of full rehabilitation. Truly is a vicious disease.

So bit the bullet, decided on a BBQ chook and bacon pizza from Dominos.

Literally just got it handed to me and
View attachment 1625824
anyone want to point out where the pieces of chicken are?
Looks unbelievable mate. Cut to perfection, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not as stupid as those two, cut me some slack.

Give it a go I reckon. They throw up a few different possibilities of what happened and then put their cases forward for them or try to prove that they are incorrect. They have three main theories and explain them in detail.

I haven't watched the doco but I met an ATSB guy at a party years ago and he said it seemed most likely one of the pilots went rogue, flew it as far as they could then crashed it into the ocean. He said it's very unlikely we'd find it if it was in the middle of the Indian Ocean somewhere, maybe just bits when they eventually washed up a few years later. No idea if that's actually what happened, I lost interest.

Chicken salt.

I considered that actually, that small piece I took a nibble and nah, just bbq sauce.

My review was actually 'so, bought a BBQ chicken and bacon, I am bemused how you call it a chicken pizza and forget the chicken, it's then a sloppy bacon pizza yeah?"

In getting my replacement, they not only discounted me but I am no longer bemused as they spent most of that time singing to the radio, chatting amongst themselves and one of the peeps picking the toppings with gloved hands scratched her face 4x, her phone and all the displays with the same glove. Pristine this is not, but damnit, I got a tenner back so I am eating it.

Wish me luck, if you don't hear from me in 10 mins I'm probably dead or convulsing in terror wishing it were so.

I'm not as stupid as those two
Dog Gif GIF

In my own food catastrophe, I’ve just made the most incredible Korean beef (yes, I am an actual cooker), only to discover I’m out of sesame seeds.
I’m sitting here ruing what may have been.
A 10/10 meal downgraded to what can only be an 8.5/10.

Be better, Dard 😤
drumming swedish chef GIF

View attachment 1625824

Just went and got a La Aroma special from..... wait for it ....La Aroma restaurant in Hampton Park.
Very nice , never had so much salad dumped on a pizza before, but it was good.

Foil looks good on a chrome dome. There will be heaps of things outside your control and some are perpetrated by governments but most of them are still there to keep the west rich and * other nations. Greedy campaigners will steal off anyone and often have power over governments though. Some knob you watch on the internet isn't the authority on conspiracy though.

View attachment 1625824
Yuk.Knew there was a reason we stopped buying from them years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back