2nds SANFL Grand Final: North Adelaide: Premiers (page 70)

What would you do if you were in the SANFL Commission's shoes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

the past 27 years have been long and hard. We've been the laughing stock of the comp for such a long time. To finally win a flag, coming from 5th, is really nice

the past 27 years have been long and hard. We've been the laughing stock of the comp for such a long time. To finally win a flag, coming from 5th, is really nice
Bottom to top. It's a fair effort.

Got tequila ?
i'll bring the lemons

Woodville_fc_logo.png

I presume you don't like the ex Judges decision, maybe they should have had you reside over the decision, but then some may not like your decision.

Who would you say is more qualified?
It's like who we draft

No soup for you.

I think Norwood and North would beat both of the VFL sides and probably edge out Subiaco.
The Foxtel Cup was a good concept but it was just played at the wrong time and was never going to work midweek.
Won’t ever happen but would love to see something like the SANFL Premier play the VFL premier as a curtain raiser before the AFL GF and the AFL tip in some decent prize money for the winner.

The NRL does this, obviously easier with 2 states. Perhaps have an annual SA vs WA state league match and the winner can have their premier play against the VFLs Premier.

The NRL does this, obviously easier with 2 states. Perhaps have an annual SA vs WA state league match and the winner can have their premier play against the VFLs Premier.
Why always base it around frigging Victoria. To be honest it’s only them who confuse and bastardise any state v state idea. I’d prefer to play WA and let Victoria please themselves in their own delusions.

Why always base it around frigging Victoria. To be honest it’s only them who confuse and bastardise any state v state idea. I’d prefer to play WA and let Victoria please themselves in their own delusions.

I certainly don't want it based around Victoria but it's the AFL so I know that it will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not at all just replying to a comment made on my post, or should I just sit back and wait to see how good our list isn't

I think you should watch how much you comment on the list at all, considering the two years of tripe you served up RE Doedee.

I don't think anyone here's forgotten how you managed to drag every thread in the place OT, and neither have the mods.

I think you should watch how much you comment on the list at all, considering the two years of tripe you served up RE Doedee.

I don't think anyone here's forgotten how you managed to drag every thread in the place OT, and neither have the mods.

My comment was about the decisions of the Ex Judge HTF did I bring Hamish into it apart from someone quoting that

Cant you read????????

Back