2nds SANFL Grand Final: North Adelaide: Premiers (page 70)

What would you do if you were in the SANFL Commission's shoes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I support Adelaide in the AFL. That's my state pride. Ammos doesn't interest me anymore. Sorry if that offends you.

So there was a good crowd today. Great. How have we been going at developing talent via the SANFL?
Dickhead, you call it ammo’s, get f***ed. I don’t begrudge someone only supporting AFL but don’t bag the state leagues for the sake of it on the cheap, especially when you probably add f*** all towards footy at lower levels.
As for talent, there’s a bloke called Brodie Grundy that’s pretty well the best player in the AFL and he’s a Sturt lad, so go f*** yourself again and either get some perspective or STFU.

Dickhead, you call it ammo’s, get f***ed. I don’t begrudge someone only supporting AFL but don’t bag the state leagues for the sake of it on the cheap, especially when you probably add f*** all towards footy at lower levels.
As for talent, there’s a bloke called Brodie Grundy that’s pretty well the best player in the AFL and he’s a Sturt lad, so go f*** yourself again and either get some perspective or STFU.
Wow. Go have a lie down.

I'm getting hardening of the arteries reading all the salt on here.

Would rather last weeks saga not happened but a premiership, asterisk or not, is still a premiership.

Go the utensils!!!!

Take your own advice, you’ve had a few tanty posts looking back. For a person who gives a s**t about the comp and calls it “the Ammo’s” you seem easily upset.
Grow a pair.
Oh the ironing.

"Tanty posts". Good one. A couple of posts above you called me a dickhead, told me to get ****ed and then go heck myself again for good measure.

All because I don't share your passion for the state league.

Not sure I've seen a bigger tanty on here, over heck all mind you.

Congrats North, too good today.
Cleaner and more direct plus accurate in front. Norwood did well to hang on as long as they did. We over possessed it all day. We got away with it against WWT because they were worse than us and turned it over more.
Roosters made the GF and were the better side. Enjoy the win.

Great crowd today, really good atmosphere, Dragon belted out some tunes and plenty of eye candy.

I don't really care either way. I bleed red gold & blue. SANFL does nothing for me these days. North no doubt had a remarkable finals series, yet I can't see how it's not tainted given last weeks circumstances.

What a shitshow.
Yet here you are commenting right from the start.
;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats North, too good today.
Cleaner and more direct plus accurate in front. Norwood did well to hang on as long as they did. We over possessed it all day. We got away with it against WWT because they were worse than us and turned it over more.
Roosters made the GF and were the better side. Enjoy the win.

Great crowd today, really good atmosphere, Dragon belted out some tunes and plenty of eye candy.

Class post. Respect.

Grigg was huge for you today. Won't be surprised if someone takes a punt onvhim next year.

It's a great, great club,
And the club we love,
We're the good old red and whites!
The mighty Roosters we're called,
All for one, one for all,
If we're down we fight, fight, fight!
We always play as a team,
And we play it clean,
We're never out of sight,
Be it wet, be it dry,
We try, try, try,

giphy.gif

What a load of rubbish in this thread. A team that has come from the wooden spoon, finished 5th and knocked off all 4 teams above them, including winning one of the great grand finals against a team that had been dominant all year, biggest GF crowd in 20 years, and people are carrying on about black marks and asterisks because of an honest stuff up for 3 and a half minutes. Feel for the Eagles but North were absolutely deserving based on their finals series. And I’m a West fan so this is hardly gloating in victory.
Agree with this, the whole story would be a ripper of a movie too.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Absolutely

How good is it to have 40k to the Oval to watch two clubs, not bastardised by being AFL feeders, fight out a bloody good contest. Massive pride in SA footy and SANFL. No other state league compares to this one. VFL GF was a shitty reserve play off and WAFL has nothing on SANFL and I live in WA.

Well dine to Roosters and I'm a redlegs man.

Once again we see two teams that are the equal of the bottom clubs of the AFL. Of what I would give to watch the Roosters or Norwood against Carlton or Brisbane.
Roosters or Legs would get soundly beaten by either of those AFL teams .

If you don't love the SANFL or some form of ammo footy club you're connected to then you're a fickle footy fan I reckon. Enjoy it for what it is.

Not sure what your point is. I was commenting from a neutral point of view in amongst posts about whether the result was tainted or not.

I believe it is. Then your head exploded.
You’ve take multiple opportunities to bag the comp while saying you’ve no team in it or don’t care about it, yet enough to think it’s tainted.
It actually sounds like you feel cheated in some way in order to comment.

You’ve also gone on to question the development of players in SA. What’s your basis that it’s s**t? I gave you an example of Grundy being close to the best player in the comp .......your reaction was crickets.

Last year Sturt had 7 kids recruited, Crowden at Freo played numerous games in his first year. Wilson at Adelaide has been their best in the SANFL. Where’s your point there? And this is just my myopic view of Sturt’s development.
Then we have the draft this year full of SA guns, have you taken time to watch Rozee’s last two finals? Gun player for a young kid, but hey, means f*** all becoz ammos maaate!
It’s really a s**t attitude and you wonder why you’re called out for it on a thread that’s about the SANFL finals. You stink of some sort of bitterness.

It's a great, great club,
And the club we love,
The mighty Roosters we're called,
All for one, one for all,
If we're down we fight, fight, fight!
We always play as a team,
And we play it clean,
We're never out of sight,
Be it wet, be it dry,
We try, try, try,