Game Day Crows v Suns, Rd 12 Darwin, NT, Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Its Cringeworthy people putting our loss/losses down to the Umpires.
2 non existence free resulted in shots at goal 10m directly in front when we were 10 points down half way through the last quarter sometimes does strange things to people's mind but clearly not yours. Note, even the bias commentators said they were incorrect decisions says something.

They dropped the umpire that gave the 50 against the Suns last week
And rightly so, it was a potentially game altering dogshit decision, but the umpiring was dogshit again this game the crows in the first half benefited and the Suns in the second. Disgraceful

The Suns lost the game against the Demons to this s**t and were 10 free kicks to zero down at quarter time against the Eagles. What is my point???

We all have to stand up to this as someone is making money as it’s too frequent to be “random”

Please forgive the intrusion

Never seems to happen to Collingwood, hmmmm strange!!

IMHO Worrell would’ve been far better than Butts tonight, but Worrell was always a risk of cramping in Darwin after the cramp issues he had in Adelaide last week.

With Doedee out Inj, Worrell definitely gets a jumper for the next month, but is it time to also give Butts 2 weeks in the SANFL to regain some confidence?

If only our coach who we are paying 700k a year could see it. His dislike of Worrell is pissing me off.
Worrell wouldn’t have lasted 3 quarters tonight. Needs to build fitness and endurance back up which was proven last week with him cramping up massively. That one’s NOT on Nicks

2 non existence free resulted in shots at goal 10m directly in front when we were 10 points down half way through the last quarter sometimes does strange things to people's mind but clearly not yours. Note, even the bias commentators said they were incorrect decisions says something.

1) 9 unanswered goals.
2) Go rewatch the game and tell me how many frees the commentators think GC missed out on.

Im more than willing to crack in when I think we were genuinely shafted. Tonight wasnt this.

1) 9 unanswered goals.
2) Go rewatch the game and tell me how many frees the commentators think GC missed out on.

Im more than willing to crack in when I think we were genuinely shafted. Tonight wasnt this.
You don't think there are degree of importance of free? When they occurred and the result of them?

You don't think there are degree of importance of free? When they occurred and the result of them?
The one on Jones was blatant cheating. There wouldn't have been a free like that this year. Jones runs up to the mark and stops. Not only did he not go over the mark but the ump didn't even give him the opportunity to go back off the real mark to the umps imaginary mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely. Tonight wasnt this.
Well, 2 of them where even the bias commentators said they were incorrect calls resulted in goals with the set shot directly in front so you don't consider them very important? They also occurred half way through the final quarter you don't consider them very very important? They also occurred when we were 10 points down you don't consider them very very very important?

Well, 2 of them where even the bias commentators said they were incorrect calls resulted in goals with the set shot directly in front so you don't consider them very important? They also occurred half way through the final quarter you don't consider them very very important? They also occurred when we were 10 points down you don't consider them very very very important?

Cringe.

The one on Jones was blatant cheating. There wouldn't have been a free like that this year. Jones runs up to the mark and stops. Not only did he not go over the mark but the ump didn't even give him the opportunity to go back off the umps imaginary mark.
Same thing happened last week but against GCS and also at TIO and that umpire was dropped for this game but the other 3 umpired tonight.

Sure, still a chance to kick 4 goals in 8 minutes instead of 2 goals in 10 minutes and then taking into account the condition as well.
We weren't good enough .. who cares about what would've been a meaningless win that would've only meant maybe making up numbers at the pointy end?

Last edited:
And rightly so, it was a potentially game altering dogshit decision, but the umpiring was dogshit again this game the crows in the first half benefited and the Suns in the second. Disgraceful

The Suns lost the game against the Demons to this s**t and were 10 free kicks to zero down at quarter time against the Eagles. What is my point???

We all have to stand up to this as someone is making money as it’s too frequent to be “random”

Please forgive the intrusion

Never seems to happen to Collingwood, hmmmm strange!!
We got an absolute ride against collingwood this year.

Rebuilding isn’t linear and we’ll work out that players we thought would be part of it actually aren’t. For mine, ROB/Ned are just not going to get us across the line in Sep (whenever that may be). Keays is a donkey and costs us but tries so hard. Not sure what to do with him. We need to trade for a ruckman, get some games into Zac Taylor, somehow go all in on an A grade midfielder as we’re still short. Hopefully we can piece this all together within the next 2 years so we can catch the tail end of Tex.

agreed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back