Autopsy 2024 Rd 10 Pack up the tents, we're going home. Swans smash Blues.

Who played well for the Blues in Round 10 vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton-vs-Sydney.png

Qtr Time Scores
5.3.33 - 3.6.24

Half Time Scores
5.6.36 - 7.8.50

3 Qtr Time Scores
7.9.51 - 14.12.96

Full Time Scores
9.11.65 - 17.15.117

Full Time Stats

Talent: Them 100%, us 40%
Effort: Them 90%, us 50%
Heart: Them 100%, us 30%

Last edited:
Impromptu of nothing, I'm just going to leave this here:

... alongside a reminder to be kind to each other. We each ride the highs and lows together; if another Blue is low, you telling me you aren't going to help them rise again?

For those who have something the need to get off their chest:

For those who are in touch with their inner dark:

I'd also like to address any potential tourists who might be inclined to share their sense of humour with us. Consider whether that is a wise choice to make in this moment in time.

Thanks all.

Smashed in every single facet of the game tonight.

Wash our hands and move on to the Suns.

Newman our best comfortably tonight.

Felt like we had 20+ broken tackles tbh.

**** Chad Warner.

I’ve had enough of hearing about injuries and what we have to come back and how good these players will be when they get some continuity.

This is the level of the best side in the comp and we are nowhere near it. What we need to get there isn’t going to be found over the next 12 weeks.

Speed, foot skills, some fit flipping players. How long have we needed these things?

Setups have huge issues

Tactics have huge issues

Durdin Hewett Carrol never again.

TDK is useless. Less than.

Durdin. Never ever again.

Walsh has no idea how to defend. Tagged and hardly any tackling pressure.

Kennedy can't run at all.

The whole team has no idea how to tackle.

If we have big high intensity pre.seasons that increase the risk of.injury why can't we run out a game or why aren't we stronger than our opponents? We are less fit and weaker.

Charlie is playing with 1 working leg and can hardly run. Boyd is in desperate need of a week or two off. Marchbank is not AFL fit or strong.
They still have no idea how to open up Cripps at stoppages when he's got two on him.

Genuinely enjoyed Kemps game. Williams forward was promising.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve had enough of hearing about injuries and what we have to come back and how good these players will be when they get some continuity.

This is the level of the best side in the comp and we are nowhere near it. What we need to get there isn’t going to be found over the next 12 weeks.

Speed, foot skills, some fit hecking players. How long have we needed these things?

Injuries are a major factor, but lack of pace on the list is still an issue that when we are missing 2-3 players who generate run we are simply ****ed.

Also not convinced we have the best coaching group either.

Back