List Mgmt. 2024 List management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This is solely for list management discussion, Trades discussion goes in the trade thread, and Draft prospect discussion goes in it's relevant thread.

NameFinal YearYears Service*Status
Angus Hastie20252Unknown
Angus McLennan20242Non-Free Agent
Anthony Caminiti20264Non-Free Agent
Arie Schoenmaker20252Unknown
Ben Paton20247Non-Free Agent
Brad Crouch20255Non-Free Agent
Bradley Hill20278Restricted Free Agent
Callum Wilkie20279Restricted Free Agent
Cooper Sharman20244Non-Free Agent
Daniel Butler20245Non-Free Agent
Darcy Wilson20263Non-Free Agent
Dougal Howard20245Non-Free Agent
Hugo Garcia20252Unknown
Hunter Clark20258Restricted Free Agent
Isaac Keeler20242Non-Free Agent
Jack Hayes20243Non-Free Agent
Jack Higgins20277Non-Free Agent
Jack Sinclair202713Unrestricted Free Agent
Jack Steele202711Unrestricted Free Agent
James Van Es20242DELISTED
Jimmy Webster202413Unrestricted Free Agent
Josh Battle20248UFA - leaving for Hawthorn
Lance Collard20263Non-Free Agent
Liam Henry20274Non-Free Agent
Liam O'Connell20252Unknown
Liam Stocker20242Unrestricted Free Agent
Marcus Windhager20254Non-Free Agent
Mason Wood20244UFA + 3 years (2027)
Mattaes Phillipou20264Non-Free Agent
Matthew Allison20244DELISTED
Max Hall20252Non-Free Agent
Max Heath20244Non-Free Agent
Max King20268Restricted Free Agent
Mitchito Owens20254Non-Free Agent
Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera20254Non-Free Agent
Olli Hotton20242Non-Free Agent
Paddy Dow20263Non-Free Agent
Riley Bonner20241DELISTED
Rowan Marshall202711Unrestricted Free Agent
Ryan Byrnes20245Non-Free Agent
Sebastian Ross202413DELISTED
Tim Membrey202410Unrestricted Free Agent
Tom Campbell20243DELISTED
Zaine Cordy20253Non-Free Agent
Zak Jones20245Non-Free Agent
* Years service at end of contract.
Free Agency - Friday, October 4 and will run until Friday, October 11.
Trade Period - Monday, October 7 and will run until Wednesday, October 16.
National Draft - Round One - Wednesday, November 20 followed by the remaining rounds of the
National Draft - The rest - Thursday, November 21.
Rookie and Pre-Season Draft - Friday, November 22.

Last edited:
Membrey is such a conflicting one. Great player for the club, just loved seeing him with the two foot jump and accurate set shot over the years.

But - like many others, it's been frustrating to see him not adapt to the slingshot game style we've been working on. While it improved, even the last couple of games of the season there were those periods where it just killed momentum.

He will do much better (for him, and the fans I think) in a different system and I hope he gets somewhere he'd like to go. I reckon the Tiges wouldn't be a bad shout.

Membrey is such a conflicting one. Great player for the club, just loved seeing him with the two foot jump and accurate set shot over the years.

But - like many others, it's been frustrating to see him not adapt to the slingshot game style we've been working on. While it improved, even the last couple of games of the season there were those periods where it just killed momentum.

He will do much better (for him, and the fans I think) in a different system and I hope he gets somewhere he'd like to go. I reckon the Tiges wouldn't be a bad shout.

Membrey has been a ball stopper in the past, but I thought he moved the ball on pretty quickly on most occasions this season.

If we were to bring in a ruckman to free up Ro to play fwd more often then one of King Hammer and Sharman become pretty much a Sandy fwd.
I can’t see any of them liking that.

If we were to bring in a ruckman to free up Ro to play fwd more often then one of King Hammer and Sharman become pretty much a Sandy fwd.
I can’t see any of them liking that.
Who cares?

Regardless, what are the chances of brought in ruck/forward, Ro, King, Hammer and Sharman all being fit at the same time?

Also, Sharman and Hammer aren't locked in best 22 players either. Need to be more consistent.

Membrey has been a ball stopper in the past, but I thought he moved the ball on pretty quickly on most occasions this season.
I agree mate.
He has improved his speed on decision making.
I think everytime he stops and props now looking for a good option, we all remember the past few years and instantly think not again!
His low bullet pass into 50 to someone in the Geelong game was something I haven't seen him do before...it was sexual 😍
It reminded me of Goddard.

I often wondered if that was a coaching instruction? Its hard to tell watching it on TV, but I always thought he would wait until our forwards got into position. Because of our midfield weakness Lyon often pushes the forward flanks up around the ball leaving 1 or 2 spare opposition defenders. The role Members plays he is often having to wait until we cover the lose defenders.

Then when Max Kings leads he very rarely gets separation and 50% of the time his opponent/s wins the ball. I think Members has been told to wait until Max gets help.

The problem being is that Max is cooked after 1 lead, which Membrey too often has to ignore and then Members just kicks to a pack where King is easily shifted off the ball. Hence I dont think it is a Membrey issue more a team shifting the deck chairs.

Last edited:
Who cares?

Regardless, what are the chances of brought in ruck/forward, Ro, King, Hammer and Sharman all being fit at the same time?

Also, Sharman and Hammer aren't locked in best 22 players either. Need to be more consistent.
I care

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Girl Reaction GIF by Discovery Polska

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back