Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah had booked taxi to go to Wellington St Mosman Park where her friend lived. Its detailed in the Marshall book and that video they released.

If BRE was the guy in white car that offered the girl who left the Club at same time as Sarah the girl turned right from the club and Sarah turned left. The girl said no to him. He probably stalked Sarah to Stirling Rd. I read this somewhere. He might have seen Sarah chatting to the security guy outside. He may have heard her tell security guy her plan to call taxi too.

I am also sure that taxi arrived after 6 minutes.

Parking in Stirling Rd was parallel to kerb not angle.

Deb Marshal's book has it longer than 3 minutes.

Pic of the phone box I took out of Deb's book and I trust it because it's one of WApol's and we can see it but having found the passages in her book where she recounts what happened the night Sarah was taken, there's a couple of errors. Maybe forgivable given she had so much trouble getting the right information but also what might be contradictions.

I wasn't going to post a copy of it and risk confusing things but if we're open minded that she may have been wrong, okay I think.

Debi Marshall. Devils Garden Page 3.

Edit: The phone box wasn't on the corner and even if my amateur attempts to measure it's distance from Stirling Hwy and Chatsworth Tce on the new Google Earth were way out it's still not on the corner but somewhere in the middle of the block.

The discrepancy in times (3 or 6 minutes) I think has been reconciled, the programs the cab company was using were running on different times. They were out of sync.

dbd317f4d5f0532fbad86af699d1a337.jpg

Last edited:

A lot of low energy lighting around suburbia in Australia means that you only see a person walking on a footpath beside you as your headlight hits them. The lighting seems to be focuses directly under the light not fully lighting the street.

the lighting in the park where one of the girls was abducted is almost non-existent, so to the alley ways and footpaths leading to this area
same same for the underpass where a women was nearly pulled from her car
even my street has only a few lights but placed directly over trees meaning no light hits the street or footpath.........which is a few hundred metres from where one of the girls was raped

What if it wasn't even Sarah that called the taxi?

If we're playing 'what if's' ... what if all the phone boxes closest to the clubs and pubs were deliberately disabled herding the girls to one or two lone phone boxes on the periphery?

What if Jane or Ciara had also called for a taxi from one of these pay phones on the edge, or headed there and we just haven't been told about it?

the lighting in the park where one of the girls was abducted is almost non-existent, so to the alley ways and footpaths leading to this area
same same for the underpass where a women was nearly pulled from her car
even my street has only a few lights but placed directly over trees meaning no light hits the street or footpath.........which is a few hundred metres from where one of the girls was raped

So they still haven't done much about it. I wonder how long it took them to move the phone box in Stirling Road?

Looking at that pic where Ciara was last seen, it's not a strip of road I'd feel safe walking along late at night even acknowledging that older sepia coloured pics might tend to look a bit creepier than they actually are.

(I used a filter on that pic to brighten a bit)

Rayney was involved in several steering committees over a decade regarding the forensic process and DNA profiling for WA.

The committee had a broader multi jurisdiction input from the UK, US, canada and other Australian states.

I will seek a link

Power Raid, was Neil Fearis, Ciaras law firm senior partner in the same legal realms as Rayney in creating and amending law?

"Western Australian Chairman of Australians for Constitutional Monarchy"

Last edited:
Where was this guy again? They obviously have a file on him.

"Con's team found an arsenal of abduction weapons: zip ties, a balaclava, gaffer tape and scissors. 'The boot was fully lined with plastic, top and bottom. I put together a report on the bloke and did a running check on him. He'd completed a taxi driving course and done one shift. He was so hot as a possible Claremont suspect that the Bureau of Criminal Investigation wanted to put their dogs on him. But, as I'd been told, they "had their man".'"

https://fullenglishbooks.net/english-books/full-book-the-devils-garden-201939-read-online-chapter-20

So they still haven't done much about it. I wonder how long it took them to move the phone box in Stirling Road?

Looking at that pic where Ciara was last seen, it's not a strip of road I'd feel safe walking along late at night even acknowledging that older sepia coloured pics might tend to look a bit creepier than they actually are.

(I used a filter on that pic to brighten a bit)

The lighting in the suburbs of Perth is pretty poor to be honest. Especially the older areas where large trees etc. stop the lighting from doing its work (as has been stated already)

"Con's team found an arsenal of abduction weapons: zip ties, a balaclava, gaffer tape and scissors. 'The boot was fully lined with plastic, top and bottom. I put together a report on the bloke and did a running check on him. He'd completed a taxi driving course and done one shift. He was so hot as a possible Claremont suspect that the Bureau of Criminal Investigation wanted to put their dogs on him. But, as I'd been told, they "had their man".'"

https://fullenglishbooks.net/english-books/full-book-the-devils-garden-201939-read-online-chapter-20
"The best we could do was try and charge the bloke with soliciting a prostitute, which we couldn't do because there had been no financial transaction.

We had to let him go" !

Has this person been of interest been confirmed as BRE or other?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Power Raid, was Neil Fearis, Ciaras law firm senior partner in the same legal realms as Rayney in creating and amending law?

quite different expertise

Fearis was primarily a commercial lawyer
Rayney seemed to focus more on criminal law

oh and for the record, I think it's actually Western Australian Chairman of Christian Australians for Constitutional Monarchy

they meet in West Perth on occasions and the legion of old man cars is quite humorous. Nothing quite like wooden steering wheels and gear stick jags and mercs.

oh and for the record, I think it's actually Western Australian Chairman of Christian Australians for Constitutional Monarchy

they meet in West Perth on occasions and the legion of old man cars is quite humorous. Nothing quite like wooden steering wheels and gear stick jags and mercs.
My quote was direct from Deb Marshalls book. The Devils Garden - The Claremont Killings [Chapter 18, page 100.]

oh and yes Fearis has advised on securities laws and corporations act

This article by the Post sent over by a friend and gratefully received, generally considered accurate in all things CSK just before the CIA documentary aired. It might be in these threads somewhere but I haven't seen it, worth a revisit imo.

On Sarah, reporting she was last seen by witnesses who described her as a teenager crossing the road. So not on the corner posted and settled in to wait for her ride, she hadn't quite got there. Makes more a bit more sense imo she was gone too fast, in under 2 minutes.

A couple more interesting snippets ...

post1.jpg post2.jpg post3.jpg

This article by the Post sent over by a friend and gratefully received, generally considered accurate in all things CSK just before the CIA documentary aired. It might be in these threads somewhere but I haven't seen it, worth a revisit imo.

On Sarah, reporting she was last seen by witnesses who described her as a teenager crossing the road. So not on the corner posted and settled in to wait for her ride, she hadn't quite got there. Makes more a bit more sense imo she was gone too fast, in under 2 minutes.

A couple more interesting snippets ...

View attachment 541480 View attachment 541482 View attachment 541484
Thanks

Some things to come out of that

1. witnesses say they saw Ciara interacting with the driver of the car.
To me this possibly dismisses a blitz attack as the driver might not know of any witnesses or onlookers. ie he cant be sure they report him immediately. This suggests (if she got in the car) she did so as a friendly

2. The Mosman Park IT expert is Lance?

3. Are these sightings after the ''Frankie'' sightings?

Thanks

Some things to come out of that

1. witnesses say they saw Ciara interacting with the driver of the car.
To me this possibly dismisses a blitz attack as the driver might not know of any witnesses or onlookers. ie he cant be sure they report him immediately. This suggests (if she got in the car) she did so as a friendly

2. The Mosman Park IT expert is Lance?

3. Are these sightings after the ''Frankie'' sightings?
I thought the same thing about the CG car sighting. Appears to be another witness & explains the detail of her bending over speaking to them that Frankie claims his friend didnt see.

The IT expert isnt Lance. He was another identified from CCTV vision from a servo I think, after he was reportedly seen on Stirling Highway by the man picking up his daughter one night. He was under surveillance for a year and officially cleared in 2009. (thats from memory, happily corrected but pretty sure its accurate)

I think in SS case the post article may be wrong about them seeing he crossing the road only. He is talking about the clues we will see in the yet to be released documentary.
Ive just compared the CI doco to what the article says and both narrative & vision in the video have her crossing the street and standing at the corner where the guys in the car approach and stop at the the lights. Id forgotten how close the car following was supposedly. Its much closer to them than articles describing them seeing its headlights portray IMO.

I think in SS case the post article may be wrong about them seeing he crossing the road only. He is talking about the clues we will see in the yet to be released documentary.

Sorry, I dont have a date for it. The article implies they're talking about the doccy where the Jane Rimmer CCTV was aired but ooooh is there another coming out?

Sorry, I dont have a date for it. The article implies they're talking about the doccy where the Jane Rimmer CCTV was aired but ooooh is there another coming out?
Heh, i think the next release to look forward to will be Bret's book which I hope is just awaiting the final chapters to be written. Wishful thinking perhaps.

Assume the article date is 23 August 2008 seeing he says the video will be aired next Thur/Fri and it came out 28th.

The following week he wrote the article about the killer driving a Holden Commodore Wagon not believed to have taxi insignia and also mentioned another 5 cars passing at the same time still hadn't been identified.

I wonder if the "reliable witness" he spoke of in the article you posted is actually CCTV footage? How else would they know of another 5 cars yet to be identified that passed at the same time?

wonder if the "reliable witness" he spoke of in the article you posted is actually CCTV footage? How else would they know of another 5 cars yet to be identified that passed at the same time?

Yes .. cctv and they should have had in particular that corner covered when Ciara was abducted. My understanding is that cameras were set up, they should have seen him going in and out.

There was some drama when the press accused the police of not checking license plates on all the footage captured the night Ciara disappeared and they were forced to declare publicly that they did. That leads me to believe, the CSK may have used stolen or switched the plates on his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back