Current Murder/suicide Rebecca Young - Ballarat

Remove this Banner Ad

A mother-of-five is dead and the homicide squad is helping investigate a suspected murder-suicide near Ballarat in Victoria.

Police found the body of 42-year-old Rebecca Young inside a home in Sebastopol around 9pm on Friday 16th February, near the body of 55-year-old Ian Butler.

Neighbours say they were scared of Butler, who was a proud Bandidos bikie nicknamed 'Sheriff'

Rebecca's murder was the second in a series of three murders of women over seven weeks, from the Ballarat area.

Is this what all homes in Ballarat are drinking currently?

View attachment 1955721

There's been a 9% crime increase in Ballarat last year which put the police on the defensive.

I can't find anything very recent but a few years ago, police did driver drug tests in Ballarat with one in four testing positive for meth.

There's been a 9% crime increase in Ballarat last year which put the police on the defensive.

I can't find anything very recent but a few years ago, police did driver drug tests in Ballarat with one in four testing positive for meth.

Can believe that.

An ex was a paramedic in Ballarat and she was constantly talking about how many of the people they were attending were affected my meth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back