WRFL Division 2 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a Rumour , FACT... was told at start of finals series he wouldn't be coaching YSE next season

Bit stiff 2 season in and took them to div 1 doing something right surely. i would hope you have big fish then just push him out and hope to see what is out their

Doherty got Senior Coach role at Albion. Good get, will get all of their youngsters back who have buggered off to other clubs. Can definitely help rebuild at the Cattery.

Hearing a lot people unhappy
Might upset the apple cart, but let's face it, it needs upsetting. I think Doherty will get numbers back there, he can coach, and he can ensure blokes don't just turn up and take the piss. Happy to be proven wrong over the long term, but think it's a good appointment., for what it's worth

Might upset the apple cart, but let's face it, it needs upsetting. I think Doherty will get numbers back there, he can coach, and he can ensure blokes don't just turn up and take the piss. Happy to be proven wrong over the long term, but think it's a good appointment., for what it's worth
So north sunshine’s Ex reserve coach is going to be a good head coach of Albion interesting. Looks like Albion falling worse than we thought

So north sunshine’s Ex reserve coach is going to be a good head coach of Albion interesting. Looks like Albion falling worse than we thought
Was a juniors coach at Albion prior, and has pretty strong relationships with a lot of the boys.

Couple of them running around at Deer Park. Maybe got 2 medals the other week
I think it’s a bit harsh to put that on millsy and Kelm both are great fellas and you can’t blame them on leaving a club that have a history of not paying players what’s owed or at least taking a long time. If a club doesn’t have the money don’t offer it plain and simple

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it’s a bit harsh to put that on millsy and Kelm both are great fellas and you can’t blame them on leaving a club that have a history of not paying players what’s owed or at least taking a long time. If a club doesn’t have the money don’t offer it plain and simple
Might be right, but anyone going to Deer Park, is the definition of mercenary

Hi I'm looking to move in to area in Williams Landing or Altona Meadows next year and looking for a football and cricket team, around that area to support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back