WRFL Division 2 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think clubs should only get points INCREASED when they win the flag and go up a grade so they can find players to that standard IMO

100% agree. No player should have his points lowered. If a club has the courage to go up a grade, in particular to Div 1, they should be allowed to have increased points for the first year or two to help them recruit. Say extra 4 points 1st year & 2 points 2nd year

100% agree. No player should have his points lowered. If a club has the courage to go up a grade, in particular to Div 1, they should be allowed to have increased points for the first year or two to help them recruit. Say extra 4 points 1st year & 2 points 2nd year

Yeah this 100%. Can’t have clubs going up and getting flogged every week. Need to help make them stay up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out I was correct ando. Don’t worry I would be upset also if I was left out of the clubs discussions regarding their future aswell.
Not upset Leo...….3 people made up the coaching panel and yes I did know who the applicants were put in for the job as I received the applications

Moreland named tomorrow. Was on a walking stick at the end of the game last week with a crook knee. Surely IF he plays the Parkside boys give him a fitness test !!

Moreland named tomorrow. Was on a walking stick at the end of the game last week with a crook knee. Surely IF he plays the Parkside boys give him a fitness test !!

You blokes a bit nervy again Coney?

Surely they have no choice TT, with Albion going down to div 2 you can’t have division one having a bye like they did a few years ago. That was ludicrous!
Whilst I agree with you, the WRFL can't offer some clubs the right to stay down and not others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back