WRFL Division 2 - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the rumours re Caro Springs going to the EDFL true?

If they do I think both will need to go up.

Think EDFL have announced a 10-9-9 divisional format for 2020 (same as 2019, and expecting Jacana to return) with a comment "We don't expect any new sides to join next year".

Not definitive but seems like CS will stay, at least in 2020.

Are the rumours re Caro Springs going to the EDFL true?

If they do I think both will need to go up.

Doesn’t this normally take longer than a preseason to facilitate. I was under the impression it takes a good 12-24 months.

Wyndhamvale definitely don’t want to go up but Yarraville does.

Whilst it’s not good to have a bye in Div 1 it’s probably the best thing at the moment. They basically had a bye this year with every team playing Albion.

Are we expecting the Eagles to choke on the last day again, 4 times in a row would have to be some record wouldn't it?

Or was winning the second semi and the underdog all they needed to win the big dance too???

Are we expecting the Eagles to choke on the last day again, 4 times in a row would have to be some record wouldn't it?

Or was winning the second semi and the underdog all they needed to win the big dance too???
They will choke. Falcons will win by 30

About time. Look forward to seeing them in Div 1 next year. Can they have an immediate impact?

See them being somewhat competitive. Despite their successful junior program, they will need to draw a few decent names across for next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who gives a fu** mate

Dont ruin a good story
At least they want to go up unlike some other clubs over the years..

Plus hopefully now they can build and stay up in div1.

Good luck to Yarraville/Seddon Eagles.

Of course they want to go up. They have been building for years and have some $$$ in the bank and their reserves won. They should go up.

Dont ruin a good story

Of course they want to go up. They have been building for years and have some $$$ in the bank and their reserves won. They should go up.

You had a good story?

How about you stop posting s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back