WRFL Div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is coaching Newport next season? Chasing anyone

I heard they’ve signed someone massive, bigger than the Mark Williams Signing of 2016. Apparently going to be a player coach. Also heard rumours Newport have already started scouting for players, they’re going really hard on a ruckman and a full forward. They must have the $$$$ to spend this year. Gonna be a big year next year.

As for this year, PCC have it in the bag. If they choke this, it’ll be worse than a Mia Khalifa choke

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I heard they’ve signed someone massive, bigger than the Mark Williams Signing of 2016. Apparently going to be a player coach. Also heard rumours Newport have already started scouting for players, they’re going really hard on a ruckman and a full forward. They must have the $$$$ to spend this year. Gonna be a big year next year.

As for this year, PCC have it in the bag. If they choke this, it’ll be worse than a Mia Khalifa choke

Bigger than Mark Williams?

You can't leave us hanging. Who is it? Robin Hood? Brady Ellison?

I heard Ahmed saad but he isn’t bigger than mark Williams

Whatever happened to Jarryd Roughead...his signing was all the rage at one stage...he would have been very handy in a couple of Newport's close loses at the back end of the season.

Can someone confirm
Is PCC the first club to go from div3 to possibly div 1 in the WRFL
They won’t be going up. Speaking with a member of their committee during the mid point of the season and he was hell bent on them staying down if they were to win it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They won’t be going up. Speaking with a member of their committee during the mid point of the season and he was hell bent on them staying down if they were to win it.
No guarantees in this world. You need to take your opportunities when they arrive .
Yes, other clubs have stayed down and gone BTB, but that next opportunity could be many many years down the track.

Absolute nonsense that the premiers still have this option. Let them stay if and only if Sunshine don't want to come down. History says a team forced to stay up often gets decimated.

Would be great for the league to have a Point Cook derby in the top division and would generate interest for Aussie rules footy in the area. I reckon the league needs to step in and force there hand!

Think if Braybrook win the flag you’ll have Sunshine, Albion, Braybrook, Parkside all in the same division with a couple of older clubs like Glenorden and North Footscray

Be interesting if Braybrook win the flag in Div 3, you’ll have Sunshine, Albion, Braybrook, Parkside all in the same division with a couple of older clubs like Glenorden and North Footscray.

Be like the old days - maybe some old rivalries will flare up!

Be interesting if Braybrook win the flag in Div 3, you’ll have Sunshine, Albion, Braybrook, Parkside all in the same division with a couple of older clubs like Glenorden and North Footscray.

Be like the old days - maybe some old rivalries will flare up!

Division 1 heading south west and Division 2 full of old FDL clubs, some of them founding members of the league. Maybe even joined by West Footscray if they get a reprieve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back