WRFL Div 2 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Will they go up though? Last time they won a Div 3 flag they didnt go up.
That was because it was the first year Div 3 was created, it was created during the year with no promotion or relegation.

For teams not to be promoted or relegated now both teams would have to agree or a team dropped out from one of the divisions.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was because it was the first year Div 3 was created, it was created during the year with no promotion or relegation.

For teams not to be promoted or relegated now both teams would have to agree or a team dropped out from one of the divisions.

Braybrook are expecting to go up so I guess it depends on West Footscray.

I don’t know what happens if there isn’t an agreement. Perhaps the league or clubs make a call.

I don’t know what happens if there isn’t an agreement. Perhaps the league or clubs make a call.
discussion probably be something like:

WRFL:
"Ah yes West Footscray, we can see you went winless in Division Two for two whole seasons back to back. We understand that you'd like to remain in Division Two but after about 17 seconds of discussion we've decided that you can go heck yourselves and go down to Division Three where you belong"

If only one of the clubs either want to stay up or not go up then promotion and relegation happens automatically.

Next season Braybrook will be in div 2 and West will be in Div 3 unless the WRFL restructure the whole comp

If only one of the clubs either want to stay up or not go up then promotion and relegation happens automatically.

Next season Braybrook will be in div 2 and West will be in Div 3 unless the WRFL restructure the whole comp

I have no idea but divisions could look like this

div1
cs
altona
wd
hoppers
spots
st albans
yarra
point cook
centrals

div 2
sun ycw
nth
wyd
new
albion
go
suns
braybook

div 3
west
albanvale
heights
tarneit
lavo
nth sun

westbourne grammer struggling in ammos maybe come in Rockbank maybe left field idea im just nuffy just a thought

Last edited:

div1
cs
altona
wd
hoppers
spots
st albans
yarra
point cook
centrals

div 2
sun ycw
nth
wyd
new
albion
go
suns
braybook

div 3
west
albanvale
heights
tarneit
lavo
nth sun

westbourne grammer struggling in ammos maybe come in Rockbank maybe left field idea im just nuffy just a thought
Parkside?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone on here who thinks a DIV 2 side would be competitive in DIV 1 against the top 6 is dillusional at best.
On a controlled substance potentially.
Head down to Avalon Oval at 2:10pm this Saturday and get a dose of reality for $25

Keep an eye out for Saad El Hawli, he’ll win the BOG medal

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

div1
cs
altona
wd
hoppers
spots
st albans
yarra
point cook
centrals

div 2
sun ycw
nth
wyd
new
albion
go
suns
braybook

div 3
west
albanvale
heights
tarneit
lavo
nth sun

Westbourne vs Suns, would be a good game with there history

Anyone on here who thinks a DIV 2 side would be competitive in DIV 1 against the top 6 is dillusional at best.
On a controlled substance potentially.
Head down to Avalon Oval at 2:10pm this Saturday and get a dose of reality for $25
Is it seriously $25 to get in?

Has anyone purchased the full coverage of any of the finals matches?

1663207517314.png

Is the vision good? I'm happy to pay, but I fear I'm going to be disappointed when the footage doesn't meet my expectations.

Has anyone purchased the full coverage of any of the finals matches?

View attachment 1508504

Is the vision good? I'm happy to pay, but I fear I'm going to be disappointed when the footage doesn't meet my expectations.
I've seen enough.

You can get the u18s Grand Final for free.

Three minutes in and you get this rubbish.

1663208273123.png

Filmed behind some fence palings in the Grand Stand. :thumbsdown:

That’s ordinary at best. WRFL at its finest
Not WRFL mate...it was filmed by Sportscast - vision of the Division 2 Grand Final at Yarraville was a lot better, but the crowd noise was weirdly quiet on the telecast. The atmosphere at the ground on the day was much better, especially during the final quarter when Parkside were throwing everything at the Sharks, but found the backline of Kurt Mayne, Cale Du Plessis, Brent Turner et al too much of a mountain to climb. The Sharks' fans on the hill were going off when Boomer Grant kicked the sealer, and then when the final siren sounded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back