Certified Legendary Thread Would you trade Urquhart for Pendlebury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolz. is this a piss take?

I love the confidence in our own players...but cmon.

erm, yes, yes i would.

GTFO of this thread than.

You've posted the (well, nearly) exact same comment twice now.

Fair enough I will comply with your wishes. I had to say something because, as I stated earlier, it's a lop sided argument, it's show a promising North up and comer in an inferior light, and threads like these don't sit well with me. They strike me as a little treasonous.

Attention whore.

:eek:

This from the bloke that feels the need to tell the entire world wide web how kewl he is by spouting about every single occasion he takes a drug?

I'd be lucky to make ten posts a week on this board.

This from the bloke that feels the need to tell the entire world wide web how kewl he is by spouting about every single occasion he takes a drug?

:D This thread is quality. Although to be fair to CrazyQ, I very much doubt he's posting every single time he takes a drug. I'm pretty sure there are posters on here who only post after taking drugs.

GTFO of this thread than.

You've posted the (well, nearly) exact same comment twice now.

Attention whore.

Fair enough I will comply with your wishes. I had to say something because, as I stated earlier, it's a lop sided argument, it's show a promising North up and comer in an inferior light, and threads like these don't sit well with me. They strike me as a little treasonous.

:eek:

Just remember boys , Hawthorn is the enemy .

Not each other :thumbsu:

Also forgot to mention he doesnt have anywhere near the defensive game that Gavin has. You wont see Pendlebury laying a tackle and chasing with as much intensity as Gavin did when he tackled Ray.
Did you watch out Game when we smashed the Cats this year?

Urquhart on the other hand showed remarkable improvement from his first season. Sure, his first season wasn't much to talk about, but he did improve from it. I expect him to improve even more in 09.
Those can he keep on Improving and don't stay the same;)

Nup... Don't forget that was virtually Gav's first season and preseason after coming to the club with a spell of OP.

Pendleberry is a great user of the footy and reader of the game but I don't think he has that hunger and competitive fire that I reckon will make Gav the better player in the long run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this thread shows how biased supporters are 4 their own clubs

pendelbury is 10 times the player urquhart is

And it also shows how moronic some supporters can be.

Pendlebury is not Chris Judd.

Would you trade Cyril Rioli for Pendlebury?

I don't really think you can properly compare any of these players yet.

Cyril has had by far the best first season of the three. Urquhart didn't even debut (2006) and Pendles was nothing special (2005).

Pendlebury's second season was excellent for a youngster (2007). Urquhart was decent (2008) and Cyril hasn't even got to that stage yet.

See, the bias in this thread is laughable. I don't think Pendlebury should be compared to these two at this stage.

I rate him very highly and I'd be comparing him to the likes of Wells. Shoot me down if you want, but I'd even trade Wells for Pendlebury. This has been Wells' best season and Pendlebury's 2008 was still better and he has had 3 less years in the system. And you guys are comparing Pendlebury to Urquhart?!

Pendlebury by miles at this point in time.

SuperGav has ridiculous amounts of potential. I believe he and JWS will be rotating between wing and HBF full time.

I also believe that Gav has more midfield potential than JWS.

In saying that Pendles is going to dominate for the next 10 years, is already a star and will continue to grow.

Still wouldn't make the trade. My blue and white rose coloured glasses will ensure that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back