List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Joining Welcome Home GIF
IMG_4909.gif

Can someone please put up draft picks as they stand please
Go to page 1 of the draft thread

Darcy bloodline is WB Royalty. Wouldn't think he would leave.

Doggies might think about it if we added in a F1, but I'd doubt it.
Yep i get that, it would take a substantial offer to have Darcy ask and of course there the 3 year contract rule in place now too. Just that if he asked and to keep him it meant they had a 3rd tall forward demanding 1m per year then theres a chance. We'd have to be ballsy for sure.
Perhaps JUH instead, but i think id prefer Darcy for the second ruck options.
If not nothing lost we have picks 1 and 2 still.

Yep i get that, it would take a substantial offer to have Darcy ask and of course there the 3 year contract rule in place now too. Just that if he asked and to keep him it meant they had a 3rd tall forward demanding 1m per year then theres a chance. We'd have to be ballsy for sure.
Perhaps JUH instead, but i think id prefer Darcy for the second ruck options.
If not nothing lost we have picks 1 and 2 still.

We are not throwing big bag of cash randomly at one player, those days are over, NO.

We go to the draft, build the core, trade in the midtiers, some free agents to plug the holes and some luck.

There must be some regular Giants that can't get a senior gig and play VFL every week who would like a change of scenery, do they have anyone on their list whose footskills and pace are questionable ?
Conor Stone - but he's quite injury prone.

And doesn't fit your description but I'd love to get Leek Aleer in.

My point is exactly that - you remember them winning 4 flags - not what they did off field, although pretty sure Tuck and a few boys had regular good times.

You were the one who introduced off field stuff trhat every club does now.

I was talking purely about the culture within the group re Oliver - its not strong enough yet to bring him in.

Winning wallpapers over lots of things.

Think Cousins, Kerr, Carey, Stokes etc.

Cousins was run out West Coast and saw out his career at another team, same with Carey.

Matthew Stokes just lol

TT will go to a contending team, make AA, win a flag and in 5 years nobody will remember he even played at NM.

I very much doubt it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back