Jackson Archer

No Good (Delist)
Curtis Taylor
Hamish Free

Excess to Requirements
Hugh Greenwood[ (Ret)
Liam Shiels (Ret)
Will Phillips (Trade)

Unlucky to not have a contract (Possibly Rookie)
Blake Drury
Charlie Lazzaro

Need Another Year (Or replace with better trade ins)
Cooper Harvey
Robert Hansen
Toby Pink
Tyler Sellers

It's an interesting process on the 2025 contracted players also. Several No Goods and ETR

Excess to Requirements
Hugh Greenwood[ (Ret)
Liam Shiels (Ret)
Will Phillips (Trade)

What are you trading Will Phillips for in return? Either a pick or player, you're still going to need a list spot for them.

To me defs outs:
Free (terrible)
Shiells (retire)
Hansen Jr (struggling in vfl)
Greenwood ( seems surplus)

More likely out than not
Phillips (trade)
Taylor
Drury

Could be interesting:
Sellers
Pink
Lazzaro

Safe:
George
Scott
Zurhaar (probably leaves as fa)
Archer
Harvey
Maley
Ford
Dawson

Harvey having an interrupted couple years with injury so I reckon they give him another year similar to what happened with Archer last year.
George in the same boat and we know how potential. Maley the club one will be a bit of a grind so can see them giving him another year easy.

I was recently watching a WWII documentary and a lot of these young men had facial hair similar to Geelong footballers. I found that rather interesting.
But my focus soon shifted to what the old bomber command came up with. They decided that in the mess hall the bomber crews weren't allowed to sit in the same spot but to move around, as losses were extremely heavy. This was a way of making it less obvious that old mate had not returned. Rather tragic.

That got me thinking, with the amount of players we a have delisted every year for four years, it may be worth North moving the lockers around. No more ascending order as it's to obvious that we've moved on another dirty dozen.

Yes the jig may well be up once our on field performance improves and those remaining few players look around and realise that it isn't CCJ in number 21. it is someone else who just banged through his 7.

And * we won

oh well

There might be WWIII doco out before we see any positive change with this disaster of a club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one would want to come as FA or a trade. It’s career suicide.

The way we’re going we’d be lucky to survive next year before they take us out back and mercy kill us

We won’t exist by 2026….

We know it, we just don’t want to admit it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back