Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If the club doesn't select smilie then we have some real problem. He is a player that provides some we've never had, i.e. dominant prescence at centre square.

Our biggest weakness is the centre square.

Smilie is nat fyfe size player who is vic product hence no go home factor.

When there is no go home factor, the pull from the big clubs gets reduced significantly and syd won't have any effect.
I’m more worried about beating Richmond later in the year and eagles at home

And leapfrogging an injury plagued over the hill Richmond and missing out on Josh smillie as a result

And leapfrogging an injury plagued over the hill Richmond and missing out on Josh smillie as a result

We can afford to win against richmond but we are like 8% behind them, to leap that would require a 100+ point win.

Beating eagles at home is prob not going to happen.

By then the tuggers will have a lot of their injured players back. They’ll be a much better team by then.

This guy is my favourite so far.

Absolute elite decision maker who would compliment Sheez and Colby's skills magnificently.

Would go somewhat close to start filling the gaping hole Tarryn left for us.
He was my pick when i had stars in my eyes and thought we would have pick 4 or 5 and no lower.

If the club doesn't select smilie then we have some real problem. He is a player that provides some we've never had, i.e. dominant prescence at centre square.

Our biggest weakness is the centre square.

Smilie is nat fyfe size player who is vic product hence no go home factor.

When there is no go home factor, the pull from the big clubs gets reduced significantly and syd won't have any effect.
Lets wait and see where we finish at the end of the year and see what happens at the champs though it does look like we will be bottom and while Richmond are so finished they will rack up a few more wins when they get some players back.

If though we do have pick 1 unless someone goes "crazy" you would assume it will be Josh or Finn, now I know the height will come into it but also remember that Finn is a bloody good player and runs both ways, watch the champs and you'll see how good he is. Josh is steamrolling everyone at the moment and you'd think you might see something special at the champs as I think he can go to another level, which is frightening! So the champs are a real must watch specially if your a North Melbourne supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back