Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible Kurve has the Tank? If yes, why?

I would be surprised if at least one of the misses was not on her. Is that reasonable?

I am betting she is the RB.

I have been rubbish so far at settling on who I am is convinced is evil/neutral. Have been better at guessing who I think are good. Have you, Dero, Dank and Zerg in the good camp.

Aside from the puzzling case of Kurve, Chimpunk continues to confuse. Have waxed and waned between seeing him evil or benign.

Kurve Footypie32 Cadsky
The lack of love hurts my feelings.

I have been improving as of late but last my stomach was keeping me up with constant nocturnal rushes to the latrine. It was bad, it was coming out both ends.

Today I feel better but exhausted.

For those wondering I am OK. Drinking some tea and eating plenty of fruits.

I have been improving as of late but last my stomach was keeping me up with constant nocturnal rushes to the latrine. It was bad, it was coming out both ends.

Today I feel better but exhausted.

For those wondering I am OK. Drinking some tea and eating plenty of fruits.
Im Really sorry this has happened but your sharing I’m not caring for 🤭

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noted, last time I mention my maladies, at least in such detail. As I have said it's on the improve.

So chivalrous

fedora intensifies GIF

Morning all,

I’m awake but feel that there’s not much for me to add. All the most suspicious players are pretty much lurking. I am around though in case BEaston wants me to do / respond to anything.

We should have someone in clear 2nd vote place in case Kurve can't be lynched for some reason.

I would assume that Wolves went with Boncer night 1 and Kurve night 2.

MM’s vote on Kurve yesterday was a bit unprovoked and suspicious but you have seered him.

Haven’t seen TheGoatBaron for a while.

I would assume that Wolves went with Boncer night 1 and Kurve night 2.

MM’s vote on Kurve yesterday was a bit unprovoked and suspicious but you have seered him.

Haven’t seen TheGoatBaron for a while.

*day 1 and day 2 voting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back