Werewolf World War Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

Was not me. I don’t talk to him unless I really have too

Nine languages? Oh this will be fun.
Die Achse wird triumphieren. 私たちの力は弱まる. Anche gli italiani sono a bordo. És mindannyian tudjuk, amikor az olaszok, са на борда от вас sa stii ca esti nenorocit.

Viva la Chorvátsko, nikako ne možemo izgubiti.

Die Achse wird triumphieren. 私たちの力は弱まる. Anche gli italiani sono a bordo. És mindannyian tudjuk, amikor az olaszok, са на борда от вас sa stii ca esti nenorocit.

Boncer broke the Bigfooty translation

Attachments

• IMG_4256.jpeg
    IMG_4256.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 7
私はそれをあなたのレベルに保とうとしていました。ごめん!

今すぐ a、b、c に移るべきですか
これを嘆いて私に死んでほしいと思っている人にとって、あなたは私にそうさせたいと思っているようですね

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jason Bateman No GIF by Emmys

たったの8時だった
Oh no dear. ChatGPT translated that effortlessly. I'm out because you're deliberately obfuscating. You're not just a bored villager you're actively hampering village. Off to the gallows with you and the entire axis of evil (and yes that can include the Italians).

Oh no dear. ChatGPT translated that effortlessly. I'm out because you're deliberately obfuscating. You're not just a bored villager you're actively hampering village. Off to the gallows with you and the entire axis of evil (and yes that can include the Italians).
ゲームのテーマを採用することにしました。あなたがやったことはただ愚痴を言うだけです。

本当にゲームを台無しにしているのは誰ですか?

ゲームのテーマを採用することにしました。あなたがやったことはただ愚痴を言うだけです。

本当にゲームを台無しにしているのは誰ですか?
I'm not complaining. I said we should take you just as you're presenting...a member of the Imperial Japanese Army. I'm done with trying to decipher any good from your posts because I have arrived at the conclusion that for whatever reason, there is nothing to be gleaned from them.

I'm not complaining. I said we should take you just as you're presenting...a member of the Imperial Japanese Army. I'm done with trying to decipher any good from your posts because I have arrived at the conclusion that for whatever reason, there is nothing to be gleaned from them.
その投稿全体が大きなスクープでした。もし人々が私のプレイ方法について文句を言うのをやめて、代わりにゲームに集中したら、おそらくもっと楽しんでいただけるでしょう。

もちろん、そのときはあまり勝てないかもしれないので、間違ったことに集中し続けてください。 😘

その投稿全体が大きなスクープでした。もし人々が私のプレイ方法について文句を言うのをやめて、代わりにゲームに集中したら、おそらくもっと楽しんでいただけるでしょう。

もちろん、そのときはあまり勝てないかもしれないので、間違ったことに集中し続けてください。 😘
In Love Kiss GIF by Jimmy Arca

Remove this Banner Ad

Back