Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody? - Part 2 -

Remove this Banner Ad

You are still trying to reframe it to make it sound like the presenter was not there advocating for the queer community. It sounds like the content was corroborated by multiple students and their meaning was clear - they didn’t misspeak.

They’re just a woke and sick weirdo by the sounds of it. An aberrant one, definitely, but one of them nonetheless.

You just can’t comprehend.

You’re a textbook example of someone not understanding something so you throw woke out there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You are still trying to reframe it to make it sound like the presenter was not there advocating for the queer community. It sounds like the content was corroborated by multiple students and their meaning was clear - they didn’t misspeak.

They’re just a woke and sick weirdo by the sounds of it. An aberrant one, definitely, but one of them nonetheless.
No, I think just undertrained and a poor communicator/ lacked suffieicnet understanding of the material and the taget audience.

Not a "sick wierdo". That is not helpful language.

No, I think just undertrained and a poor communicator/ lacked suffieicnet understanding of the material and the taget audience.

Not a "sick wierdo". That is not helpful language.

Not helpful, but it might have been part of the category, alongside bestiality, on the powerpoint slide explaining +.

It was probably a conservative religious person with an over active imagination, working in a job for which they are clearly not qualified.

You honestly think that? Tell me you don’t vote. Please.

It's a joke.

"It {bestiality} was on the board when they were showing what the 'plus' meant."

What other words did they put up? Bestiality. Incest would have been well placed beside it. etc... Sick wierdo could have been the heading.

Apoligies if this post offends any sheep shaggers or motherfuxxers.

Why was it in their slides?
Like I said - its a lived experience worker who probably prepared their own presentation and reflected their (incorrect) understanding of that the + meant. I also admitted my own ignorance of how to explain what the "+" would mean in terms of a category (as every permutation I can think of between 2 consenting adults comes under the LGBTQIA part)

actually thought of one which can come under the "+" - "furry" (as distinct from bestiality)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was probably a conservative religious person with an over active imagination, working in a job for which they are clearly not qualified.
so a false flag person pretending to be lived experience queer person but using a parody type presentation to undermine the progressive agenda

interesting hypothesis but seems far fetched to me.

Pretty wild that they thought that.
how would you try to explain the "+" then out of interest (I have disclosed my own difficulty, with perhaps just the example of "furries" as something that falls into the +)

how would you try to explain the "+" then out of interest (I have disclosed my own difficulty, with perhaps just the example of "furries" as something that falls into the +)
Not the best person to ask as I still don’t understand what queer means.

I’d just say all non-traditional sexual identities which aren’t covered by the letters and are not illegal.

I got a chance to read the article. Looked like someone answering questions and going into too much detail when they should have read the room.

I can picture it now.

20 year old uni kid doing contract work for headspace. Probably missed a couple of training sessions so they ducked up putting them in front of kids.

Going through the organisations slides.

One kid says what does the plus mean.

No idea how to respond. Starts talking s**t. Ends up on beastiality. Awkward shocked laughter, the presenter goes on with it.

Anyone who thinks this is someone from the lgbt community determined to legalise beastiality is severely lacking life experience.

I don't really get why people would view this presentation as representative of the left or why anyone would try to defend it or link it to the right.

I just think it's really funny.it reads like a comedy sketch. Someone has been hired to do a presentation to school kids on being inclusive in terms of sexuality and they've add bestiality into their presentation about sexual inclusion.

It is just so ridiculous that it's hilarious. That is a nutjob regardless of political persuasion. I'm just picturing the wtf on the teachers faces.

No idea what went on in the room, but I can imagine what would have happened in my grade 9 with the class clown egging them on with "oh yeah what is that? what do they do?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back