Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

What do "satirical news sites" care about real and unbiased news? Very little I suspect. But believe what you want to believe.

What do “real news sites” like Murdoch care? Given the near $1 billion payout over false election fraud claims I’d say not much.

We are constantly told “go woke go broke (lose)” but am barely presented any statistical evidence that “wokeness” causes failure or loss more often than being “anti woke”.

What do “real news sites” like Murdoch care? Given the near $1 billion payout over false election fraud claims I’d say not much.

We are constantly told “go woke go broke (lose)” but am barely presented any statistical evidence that “wokeness” causes failure or loss more often than being “anti woke”.

I would suggest real news sites are held more to account than satirical ones.

But we let Murdoch carry on here like he didn't foment insurrection in the US or hack murder victim's phones in the UK.
Then awarded one of his generals with a big party for 20 years of continuous service when that included a chunk of time during which she was supposedly stood down for allowing the hacking.

It's like it never happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back