Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is Lehmann the poster boy of conservative flogs?
Good point .....
I suppose once Higgins started hanging around lefties like Grace Tame and Lisa Wilkinson and criticising the government it was default liberal attack mode after that. Lehmann was just convenient for them.
They have backed him so far I don't think they can let go now

just why the abc re-appointed anderson is mystifying. he’s overseen the decimation of a once-great broadcaster. admits to hiring murdoch propagandists. is comfortable allowing douches such as liberal members like the campbell’s, and peeps like bolt, kenny, albrechtson, elsworth, mcrann, sheridan........air time. it’s a disgrace. sack him!

That Lehrmann belongs on the "faces you want to punch" thread. What a vile looking creature, and to think there are campaigners who thought this guy was innocent. Get. ****ed.
I don't know that phrenology is a good way to decide guilt.

Far be it for me to suggest. I’m an en mass mind reader, but I reckon tones and dutts have read the room wrong. Apathy ruled at the referendum no one’s picking up pitch forks.

Danger is they go looney right and media is somehow obliged to go half way at lest. The trump card. Take the public debate into ridiculous areas.

The govt should call them out each time and not raise to the bait. Dan Andrews is the template.
It’s because of the need for “balance”. So if lnp go fully extreme right wing, abc still have to platform them and treat them seriously and not insert and “wtf/ commentary”; while no such restrictions apply to commercial media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Lehmann the poster boy of conservative flogs?
It’s my theory they went all in on protecting Scomo trying to hide it before the last election. I have zero doubt Jesus boy would have known about it 5 minutes after it happened & would have instructed everyone to bury it as deep as possible and started to use his usual tactics of backgrounding to his sycophants in the Murdoch media about the victim.

They succeeded in killing the trial but the complicit media are caught now having backed Lehmann to the hilt they’re not going to back down now.

Meanwhile all the edgelords online just regurgitate whatever side of the culture war is anti woke, owning the left etc.

Nuance, truth, justice , facts hell even science are irrelevant to a large percentage of people now. They simply parrot whatever talking points are disseminated in their anger factory echo chambers.

Lehmann is just a culture war line in the sand.

From his letter to the troops
My father firmly believed in freedom, and Lachlan is absolutely committed to the cause. Self-serving bureaucracies are seeking to silence those who would question their provenance and purpose. Elites have open contempt for those who are not members of their rarefied class. Most of the media is in cahoots with those elites, peddling political narratives rather than pursuing the truth.

The irony of the last line should not be lost
Who are these elites if not global media mogul billionaires?

those israeli propaganda outfit blot junkets seem to be paying off. not that any person looking for other than drivel would swallow his bullsh!t.

on the other hand, if you want genuine journalism from peeps who know the subject matter >

Remove this Banner Ad

Back