Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rupert Murdoch is not a normal media baron. The pursuit of truth has been trumped again and again by the pursuit of power. He has been running companies whose morals are more akin to the mafia than the media. He has certainly committed a contempt of parliament. He has undermined the democratic process in the United States and Britain. He has corrupted leading politicians to attain his empire-building ends. It is high time to call him out.

After calling that more must be done to deal with the cost of living crisis, Murdoch now running an angle of how much it costs the Australian taxpayers to have a meeting of Ministers to address
I notice no one wanted to put their name to that article when i saw the dt post it on FB

Deadset Albo, call in the *en drone strike already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the women (or anyone) at 9 had any standards at all they’d walk out. But they don’t.
Where would they go? Stokes Channel 7? Murdoch's Sky News? A PR adviser (publicist) for a government department or Ministerial Office?

I don't mean that as a glib comment but as a statement of truth for young aspiring journos in Australia. The opportunities to ply their trade as proper journalists adhering to the code of ethics have all but disappeared.

The employees of these media companies shouldn't be blamed for the actions of their employers.

What were they thinking?!

Make someone look sluttier and she not notice?

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back