Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your first words were spot on..

'What were they thinking'.

It was NewsCorp who went with the other angle.

I really did word that poorly. Apologies.

In no way do I view Purcell a slu* or any woman with bigger breasts or that like to show their midriff. I just think the editor on this occasion was going that angle. So yes, what on earth were they thinking. Mind blowing stuff.

Should be sacked on the spot.

Last edited:
I read a really good book a year or so ago about AI and the media.

Sometime very soon AI will be able to produce an actual conversation or statement by someone that never really happened - with film.

For example, AI will be able to produce content of say the PM saying something off the record (think water lapping at their doors comment Dutton made with hot mic) and there will be no way of telling if it is real or not.

So bad actors will be able to make stuff up and pass it as real and it will become increasingly difficult for people to prove it’s fake. And on the flip side Trump types will be able to ramp fake news up to 11.

I really did word that poorly. Apologies.

In no way do I view Purcell a slu* or any woman with bigger breasts or that like to show their midriff. I just think the editor on this occasion was going that angle. So yes, what on earth were they thinking. Mind blowing stuff.

Should be sacked on the spot.
No need to apologise. Your intent and references were spot on.

Misogynist basterds. Punishment for her daring to call out Channel 9 for their photoshopping BS.

When Rupert Murdoch dies him and his pet project The Australian will be largely forgotten and certainly will not have a positive legacy.

Meanwhile Julia Gillard's misogyny speech still lives on - it appears in Tik Toks for today's zoomers. It gives me a lot of heart that kids nowadays are politically active (well, many of them anyway, of course a lot still dgaf).

Misogynist basterds. Punishment for her daring to call out Channel 9 for their photoshopping BS.

9 is now being run by this guy prepare for The Age and the SMH to get even worse

herald $cum going full drama queen arguing swifts coming tour will save melbournes 'battered major events city crown' :think:

not even a week has passed since the AO recorded over a million + through the gate and they run with this nonsense

I read a really good book a year or so ago about AI and the media.

Sometime very soon AI will be able to produce an actual conversation or statement by someone that never really happened - with film.

For example, AI will be able to produce content of say the PM saying something off the record (think water lapping at their doors comment Dutton made with hot mic) and there will be no way of telling if it is real or not.

So bad actors will be able to make stuff up and pass it as real and it will become increasingly difficult for people to prove it’s fake. And on the flip side Trump types will be able to ramp fake news up to 11.
With already deepfake pr0n that day is here if you want to manufacture a sex tape scandal for instance. And in the USA potentially be protected by first amendment “parody” rights (its not legally tested yet)

9 is now being run by this guy prepare for The Age and the SMH to get even worse

Before I clicked the link I though “maybe a 19 yr old and a 17 yr old - given the statement of young love “ then clicked the link and it’s 33 and 15

Eeeew

Before I clicked the link I though “maybe a 19 yr old and a 17 yr old - given the statement of young love “ then clicked the link and it’s 33 and 15

Eeeew
yep

Eeeew
the guardian recently reported on major disquiet in journo ranks about this blokes appointment ... apparently hes got a man-crush on ray hadley of all people .... go figure

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

frankie is spot-on here. lots of propagandists or pseudo-journalists, few genuine impartial journalists and even fewer investigative journalists. the mainstream media is cluttered with ‘em shite journos

to add to it nine is becoming another murdochracy. we now have the gift of a murdoch refugee in mcIlveen as managing director of nine’s publishing. a man who allegedly thinks ray hadley is fantastic. god, help us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back