Mod. Notice What do you want to see on the Geelong Board in 2017?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One suggestion. Some sort of badge for Baudolino. Between the clearances and the player highlights that's effort that deserves recognition.
I'm still waiting for my beer stein badge.

I'm still waiting for my beer stein badge.
A certain LA based individual with the power to rectify that will be at the VFL on Saturday. A well placed beer may in fact grease those wheels ;)

A certain LA based individual with the power to rectify that will be at the VFL on Saturday. A well placed beer may in fact grease those wheels ;)
I have my mates 40th.

I'll be there all game

Go Catters
Where are you watching the main game? I may just head into town somewhere and have a quite ale.

catempire, et al,
Any chance we could have the stats of each game, win or loss, for both teams, at the start of the post game analysis?
It would be a nice resource to have when we go through the pm's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it possible to move with other clubs on the site and streamline conversations on players.
So rather than toast/roast/thinktank/opinion/MRP/injury threads for each player started on the whim of the OP, just have one thread for each player?

There's 105 Selwood threads (Joel only) but even lesser players have quite a few. Cockatoo has 15 already.

Is it possible to move with other clubs on the site and streamline conversations on players.
So rather than toast/roast/thinktank/opinion/MRP/injury threads for each player started on the whim of the OP, just have one thread for each player?

There's 105 Selwood threads (Joel only) but even lesser players have quite a few. Cockatoo has 15 already.
Not enough Selwood threads IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back