Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Contessa announced senior coach of Sunshine last night.

Turbo still zip and 4,397 at getting something right. He does bring enjoyment to this and many other forums with his assumptions though.

Think St Albans only team witbout a coach now?

Adam Contessa announced senior coach of Sunshine last night.

Turbo still zip and 4,397 at getting something right. He does bring enjoyment to this and many other forums with his assumptions though.

Think St Albans only team witbout a coach now?

Lol.. How am I wrong if I don’t care to comment. I have never mentioned that Contessa was coaching any club so I can’t be wrong. Good luck to Angry hope he does well. Good bloke!!

Lol.. How am I wrong if I don’t care to comment. I have never mentioned that Contessa was coaching any club so I can’t be wrong. Good luck to Angry hope he does well. Good
Contessa was interviewed by St Albans.
Who will coach them in 2019???

Absolutely no idea who he is I only say the page notification

Handy resume but it’s a hard job with a lot of expectation that is probably unrealistic at times

St Albans a coach killer these days.

Any news on any signings around the league? Been pretty quiet but it is still early days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s going on here Bully. If true and he goes to Altona in 2019 doesn’t that mean he has gone Altona-Darley-Altona-Darley-Altona in last 5 years? Bit strange that Kenna does this..
Left Altona in 2012 turbo after they won the flag..was at darley 2013-16. But you’re right it wouldn’t be a good look would it? Would be very surprised considering he apparently left because he didn’t get along with saade. Saade is still coaching isn’t he?

Left Altona in 2012 turbo after they won the flag..was at darley 2013-16. But you’re right it wouldn’t be a good look would it? Would be very surprised considering he apparently left because he didn’t get along with saade. Saade is still coaching isn’t he?
What does “apparently “ mean ? Rumour? Hearsay? Made up ? One of them !!!!

Was at darley 14-16 originally *

Oh dear! He had a turbulent time as coach in the GVFL and KDFL prior to the the QAFL. Controversial, abrasive, confrontational and divisive are words that spring to mind.
It should prove interesting.
Add to that, massive spender of $s. Demanded big budget at shepp swans without any success. Another big spend at st albans, think they would have learned after this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back