Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear! He had a turbulent time as coach in the GVFL and KDFL prior to the the QAFL. Controversial, abrasive, confrontational and divisive are words that spring to mind.
It should prove interesting.

I do not know him in anyway so have no information or comment

Add to that, massive spender of $s. Demanded big budget at shepp swans without any success. Another big spend at st albans, think they would have learned after this year

However St Albans don’t splash cash around that much anymore. Yes agreed they pay players but not known to recruit 4-5 players on huge $$. The sporting club limits what there budget is and it’s controlled to some degree. Hence why they have some of the best social rooms, viewing areas and facilities in the north/west region.

However St Albans don’t splash cash around that much anymore. Yes agreed they pay players but not known to recruit 4-5 players on huge $$. The sporting club limits what there budget is and it’s controlled to some degree. Hence why they have some of the best social rooms, viewing areas and facilities in the north/west region.

Didn’t they splash cash this year ?

Shylo
Kovacevic plus the other 3 from Sunbury
Jason Cooke first half of season
Daniel Kerr originally

I’m hearing that AFL VIC are doing a audit on 3 clubs in Div 1.
Also salary cap down to $205,000
Points down to 44

Which clubs would they be harry? Would be great if the salary cap and points went down...
Top 3. The side that finished 3rd were 60k under the cap at years end so the time and resources to be wasted on that audit may be spent elsewhere????

Top 3. The side that finished 3rd were 60k under the cap at years end so the time and resources to be wasted on that audit may be spent elsewhere????
Bully, we all know there only has to be one audit in the WRFL. Nothing else needs to be said. Nothing will come of it anyway.

Bully, we all know there only has to be one audit in the WRFL. Nothing else needs to be said. Nothing will come of it anyway.
Hearing deer park with some big signings from our league
If true wow
One player told me they start next year on 24 points

They certainly are well managed seeing no junior program

Wil
If true wow

The points system is 1 component.
Will they fit them in the salary cap of $205,000 OR will GA just drop off brown paper bags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If true wow

Any names to put with that statement ? Imagine every club in every league is speaking to potential recruits.

Stop sooking and get on with it

Every club and I mean every club in our league is over with some well over
Never stop it
Out of curiosity, given you apparently know what goes on behind closed doors at all EDFL clubs, why do you post exclusively in the WRFL thread?

Can confirm audit was conducted on 6 time premiers by Price Waterhouse coopers on leagues behave ,results showed under by 40k that's including travel allowance,meal allowance ect

Can confirm audit was conducted on 6 time premiers by Price Waterhouse coopers on leagues behave ,results showed under by 40k that's including travel allowance,meal allowance ect
Load s**t we all know what’s being paid enough players have sprouted about GA and his suite case just stop bull shitting 6 flags 3 million cheats full stop

Honest Harry for PM someone finally thinking outside the square
No salary cap means you can spend what you want but I guess your still doing it now.
I was at the WRFL presentation night - Poor Mark Bullen. Coach of the year. Keeped mixing his words. I wonder if it’s because everyone in the room new that his just a average coach at best and McGoldrick & Allison are good cheats. I actually was embarrassed for him. Would like to see him coach a club who spend 80% of the salary cap like most clubs & we will see how he does.
I rate him the 5th best coach in the comp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back