Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoppers need a ruck and key fwd
Altona a quality mid hearing kennedy to return .
No byrnes kennedy condos , hearing stewart may move . 2019 looms as a great year . Deer park no where near the 2014-16 version , shame altona got injuries at back end

Kennedy no chance at Altona. Heard he may not play at all.

Altona targetting mids definitely and expecting 1 or 2 to return from elsewhere.

Have also heard Stewart is on the move but believe it when I see it... surely there is no chance Kennedy to come back? The reason he left was because he didn’t get along with saade and he is still coach isn’t he? Also hearing Perkins back to port colts.
any idea on where stewart may move to?

Stewart has also met with East Keilor, maybe the new coaches influence
I guess everyone is hoping Deer Park lose 8-10 players otherwise no hope competing against a club who are happy to cheat the Cap. If they kept the same group again they will make it 7 in a row.

Have also heard Stewart is on the move but believe it when I see it... surely there is no chance Kennedy to come back? The reason he left was because he didn’t get along with saade and he is still coach isn’t he? Also hearing Perkins back to port colts.
Klix 100% to Port Colts.

Didn't say he was playing, said he has met with East Keillor
By saying he met with them you are suggesting it is for playing, what other reason would there be you goose? EK is s sh*thole B Grade club, you don't just visit for a chat about life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry your sounding like a disgruntled Deer Park reserves player who couldn’t get a game come finals!
We need to make Deer Park accountable because the WRFL won’t.
The Duck & Sparrow are young boys waiting for their next adventure in their football life. Both Useless!! I don’t need to be bent over & banged from behind. I will stand for what I think is true. Your all most welcome if you like being banged from behind to do FA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back