AFLW West Coast Womens Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe this pick of ours really annoyed the team at Cockburn.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Good to see the appointments. It will likely be a slow burn

Amanda Robertson played for Claremont while she was teaching at MLC. She was a good teacher - taught psychology to my daughter. Daughter now in her final year at Curtain doing psychology so I know she can instruct and teach.

Last edited:

I was pleased to see that she specifically mentioned Davidson as someone who hadn't had a run at it with injuries, who was impressing on the track this year, and did well at the practice match.

Maybe we get to see the Davidson that had people excited a few years ago.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was pleased to see that she specifically mentioned Davidson as someone who hadn't had a run at it with injuries, who was impressing on the track this year, and did well at the practice match.

Maybe we get to see the Davidson that had people excited a few years ago.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
Davison took that massive flyer and got everyone excited 🤣 She must have alot of upside and shown enough over the past few years cos we seem to be sticking with her. I think this season will be bloody interesting tbh, I reckon we'll have a few shockers and 1 or 2 upsets of quality teams.

Good to hear Ash Mac is in good form, she has shown glimpses of absolute bullish midfield capabilities.

Does anyone know where to find a full replay of this?

There are quite a few women in here that seemed to have talent that aren't currently playing at the top level, also plenty that are! I really wish we'd held on to Chelsea Randall... I wasn't paying much attention to AFLW in it's inaugural season so I'm not sure how everything went down. How did Freo let players of this calibre slip?

Does anyone know where to find a full replay of this?

There are quite a few women in here that seemed to have talent that aren't currently playing at the top level, also plenty that are! I really wish we'd held on to Chelsea Randall... I wasn't paying much attention to AFLW in it's inaugural season so I'm not sure how everything went down. How did Freo let players of this calibre slip?

Chelsea was offered a job at the Crows football team meaning she was full time. I think from memory that each club could make 2 franchise signings and she and Erin were the 2 for Adelaide

Besides, if I was in Perth and had a choice of Crows or Purples, I would not have needed much convincing to go to SA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have a practice match this weekend?
Well then

🦅 Gameday! 🦅

Our West Coast girls will taking on the new AFLW expansion side Hawthorn today on our home deck in an unofficial preseason practice match.

Go get em girls! 💪

Assuming Tam Luke is a tall forward...I reckon we're going to concede some bags throughout the season to talls. Gooch is a huge loss and McDonald isn't consistent enough. Hopefully Schilling continues to develop and grow.

Hawks social media team putting Kate out of a job here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back