Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Frederico_WA when you kicking off WOT? I can run one if you're not ready yet.
Yeah go for it mate. Think Mrs Fred has covid again so this week will not contain any spare time for me 😫

Yeah go for it mate. Think Mrs Fred has covid again so this week will not contain any spare time for me 😫
Kylie Jenner Help GIF by E!

Wonder when the next ToS will be
was thinking about running one but seems like Serial doesn't want to give me his spreadsheet

The only way I could do it was if I had an automated tool that spat out the results/messages for each night phase. Pretty sure I could write one if I ever had a decent chunk of spare time.

was thinking about running one but seems like Serial doesn't want to give me his spreadsheet

The only way I could do it was if I had an automated tool that spat out the results/messages for each night phase. Pretty sure I could write one if I ever had a decent chunk of spare time.
auto mod

The Wave Dancing GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, TOS is superior to normal WW in every way but I think playing it sporadically is a good thing.
been 5 months since mini ToS and like 8 months since the last full one, was just hoping one was in the works because yeah they're the best

been 5 months since mini ToS and like 8 months since the last full one, was just hoping one was in the works because yeah they're the best
Before your time but Melter did one and he ****ed it and almost quit half way through.

Before your time but Melter did one and he ****ed it and almost quit half way through.
oh yeah I wasn't suggesting someone other than serial run one either

Is anyone up next, I’m thinking I’m due to host. Will do a quite vanilla one, changes would be that evil factions will only get a seer and kill a would remove the other roles of evil factions. Otherwise I can keep all evil roles and have two proper seers or a seer and a good roleblocker.

Is anyone up next, I’m thinking I’m due to host. Will do a quite vanilla one, changes would be that evil factions will only get a seer and kill a would remove the other roles of evil factions. Otherwise I can keep all evil roles and have two proper seers or a seer and a good roleblocker.
I'm not fussy

Some roles I may trial

Harlot
As the harlot, you will be given the chance to 'visit' another player each night. If they are not the wolf, you will be told so (because you live!). If you visit a wolf or serial killer, you will be killed. If you visit the player the wolves or serial killer have chosen to kill, you will be killed as well. However - If you are visiting a player, and the wolves choose to kill you, you will survive (you weren't home).

SANDMAN​

Once per game, the sandman can make all players sleep so deeply that nobody can use their night actions.

ORACLE​

The oracle will be told what role someone is NOT, choosing from roles that are still alive in the game.

GUARDIAN ANGEL​

You are the Guardian Angel! Each night, you may choose a player to watch over. Be careful however - if you choose to watch over a wolf, there is a 50% chance you will be killed, and if you watch over the serial killer, you will be killed.

Ooo and maybe this one

The Lone Wolf​

EDIT

The Lone Wolf is a player that belongs to the Werewolf team, but the Lone Wolf only wins if they are the last remaining Werewolf during a Werewolf victory. The Lone Wolf must find a way to get the other Werewolves killed without revealing their own identity to either the Village or his fellow Werewolves.
The Lone Wolf balances against the Werewolves because they lose a level of automatic trust that the team normally has.

Cool unique roles

Some roles I may trial

Harlot
As the harlot, you will be given the chance to 'visit' another player each night. If they are not the wolf, you will be told so (because you live!). If you visit a wolf or serial killer, you will be killed. If you visit the player the wolves or serial killer have chosen to kill, you will be killed as well. However - If you are visiting a player, and the wolves choose to kill you, you will survive (you weren't home).
The potential strategies here are great
Would there be /you can only visit each player once per game stipulation? Otherwise visiting someone confirmed as good Eg a flog , every night is a great way to survive

SANDMAN​

Once per game, the sandman can make all players sleep so deeply that nobody can use their night actions.
Haha this would cause significant chaos

ORACLE​

The oracle will be told what role someone is NOT, choosing from roles that are still alive in the game.
And this sounds like a more clearly written fake seer without that pesky “may” be given incorrect info . It also means they become increasingly more useful as the game progresses

Ooo and maybe this one

The Lone Wolf​

EDIT

The Lone Wolf is a player that belongs to the Werewolf team, but the Lone Wolf only wins if they are the last remaining Werewolf during a Werewolf victory. The Lone Wolf must find a way to get the other Werewolves killed without revealing their own identity to either the Village or his fellow Werewolves.
The Lone Wolf balances against the Werewolves because they lose a level of automatic trust that the team normally has.
Fun concept . Would all the other wolves be plain underlings bar the Head or would it be like TIYG where all roles are hidden?

I suspect if the Lone Wolf isn’t night immune they’d just play the way they play any other game as odds are they’ll be killed before their head anyway

Cool unique roles

The potential strategies here are great
Would there be /you can only visit each player once per game stipulation? Otherwise visiting someone confirmed as good Eg a flog , every night is a great way to survive

Haha this would cause significant chaos

And this sounds like a more clearly written fake seer without that pesky “may” be given incorrect info . It also means they become increasingly more useful as the game progresses

Fun concept . Would all the other wolves be plain underlings bar the Head or would it be like TIYG where all roles are hidden?

I suspect if the Lone Wolf isn’t night immune they’d just play the way they play any other game as odds are they’ll be killed before their head anyway
Good questions, I think you could leave the harlot role as is, they might find the flog but next night that flog is dead so can’t continue that action. You could also say you can’t target the same person two nights in a row like with doc protection.

Sandman would definitely cause havoc

Oracle does sound like a good role to introduce my only question would be do you have to factor in the amount of vanilla villagers left when giving results. So if they are visiting a wolf and there is 8 villagers left do you have to add all 8 villagers in to the randomiser or would you do 1 villager plus any of the other roles they can’t be??

Lone wolf looks a little tricky to put in play if you have defined wolf roles. Think you would have just a head plus the minions and one of the minions is the lone wolf. Not sure I would use this looking at it now.

Good questions, I think you could leave the harlot role as is, they might find the flog but next night that flog is dead so can’t continue that action. You could also say you can’t target the same person two nights in a row like with doc protection.

Sandman would definitely cause havoc

Oracle does sound like a good role to introduce my only question would be do you have to factor in the amount of vanilla villagers left when giving results. So if they are visiting a wolf and there is 8 villagers left do you have to add all 8 villagers in to the randomiser or would you do 1 villager plus any of the other roles they can’t be??

Lone wolf looks a little tricky to put in play if you have defined wolf roles. Think you would have just a head plus the minions and one of the minions is the lone wolf. Not sure I would use this looking at it now.
Or double role eg cub and lone wolf, two PMs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back